How long will this pandemic last?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by chickenpox2, Nov 21, 2021.

1. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

This really sucks I feel we be stuck in this pandemic until end of the decade.

It will be an endemic but still 1000s of people will be dying everday and people will just not care anymore.

I'm scared people be stilted and start loosing empathy for others.

What you guys think?

2. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Until people mentally awaken to the evidence presented by Dr. David Martin, refuse to comply with mandates, and file legal torts against the government and the pharmaceutical corporations. The government and the medical industry are corporations for sale to anyone with enough money. Your lives are of little value to these corporations.

You are subjecting yourself to the will of sociopaths who look at you as dollar signs and have no interest in preserving your health.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2021
    SPiEkY likes this.
  3. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

What bs I said this before people like you resisting to get vaccinated extend this idiotic pandemic we should already be out of pandemic by year end early next year. Unfortunately people are stupid and refuse to get vaccinated and now this pandemic has been extended indefinitely.

Firk your freedoms get vaccinated, so we can get over this damn pandemic.

4. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

The VAERS data set I have here is from 9/24/2021. I am no math guy like Sokolov. Looking at the number of deaths it is alarming to see that 15,937 deaths have occurred as a direct result of the vaccine. The number of deaths by vaccine is Firking insane. That is vaccine deaths alone not counting other vaccine events like instant miscarriages and injuries. Please take a look for yourself. I would advise you to reconsider your stance on supporting this medical experiment. At minimum the Governments and pharmaceutical companies should have their assets confiscated and the victims of this should be compensated. At maximum sentence each and every individual who is responsible for enacting these mandates and shots on innocent people are guilty under the Nuremburg medical codes of World War 2, and they should all be executed with prejudice. This is the most disgusting abuse of power in history. Fck these asshles.

Please take a look at the data yourself. I hope you reconsider your support of this.

https://vaersanalysis.info/2021/10/01/vaers-summary-for-covid-19-vaccines-through-9-24-2021/

5. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Deaths as a direct result of covid= scam, hoax, no way to corroborate, Deaths as a result of vaccines = solid data, reliable, fully traceable to the vaccine itself

6. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Well Gabriel when you see numerous videos in various countries filmed by citizens walking into empty hospitals which are allegedly reporting they are over flowing with sick patients wtf are we supposed to think? I know my friends mother died of complications due to cancer, and yet you have some corporate medical dipshts slapping a "death by COVID" sticker on the corpse so they can claim a gov't payout for going along with their agenda.

The cognitive dissonance being created is by design. The word COVID is made up black magic bullsht and is not real. The chimera engineered virus is real and you have a 98% chance of surviving it. Our governments are full of sht, and this is over when you stop watching mainstream news, take off your masks and refuse to take their poisonous untested blood clotting shot.

Bill Gates is now referring to people who refused this poison shot the "meaningful minority".

-"Sudden Adult Death Syndrome"..... :D:D:D:D Give me a break. What a bunch of sociopathic liars.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 29, 2021
  7. GabrielQ

well I have seen the videos of mass graves being dug in Brazil, for example, what am I supposed to think?

8. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

The mass graves are for the vaccinated. Just wait for it bro. 2-10 years for those that survived the initial shots. You are gonna see some crazy made up bullsht. If you have taken the shot and you are interested in detoxing some of this crap out of you start taking Fulvic minerals.

https://rumble.com/vpue9z-ticking-t...apons-injections-are-destroying-immune-s.html

https://rumble.com/vpzbzp-graphene-...weapon-shots-contain-wireless-nanosensor.html

Last edited: Nov 30, 2021
  9. GabrielQ

If you are right then they'll need to build new ones, the ones I mentioned are already full, and before vaccines.

10. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

I believe recently they started covid camps in Australia, so i'd say were probably nearing the end, and not the good end we all hoped for.

11. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

The whole COVID narrative is a complete fraud. Read Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s new book. It is based and sourced well. Anthony Fauci is finished. The fact that the UN and the USA allowed this to happen shows most of our govt. is run by psychopaths who care more about the neo liberal world order and their money than people's lives. Australian government will hang for their crimes.

[​IMG]

L33Ch likes this.