How many of the top 20

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GemmaXylia, Jun 27, 2015.

1. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

Have to be using skeezick before it's decided that skeezick revolt/regal presence are too strong?

Also, that swarm is too strong. (But not in my deck! :p)

P.S I didn't just lose to them, it's just boring that every high ranked game has atleast 1 skeezick in it -.-

Edit: I forgot you are supposed to be constructive. Make revolt as bad as darkmarsh warsong and the groble one, the name of which eludes me.

Regal presence gives out too many stats. Nora increase / reduced stats please

claydude5 likes this.
  2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Stat stacking is always strong. Trapper shouldn't be ranged, imho.

3. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

With Skeezick Alliance and other aspects recently nerfed, and Regal Presence/Loyalty already on the block, I'd be concerned with doing too much at once.

4. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Good to hear a regal presence change is coming, dat Bane Shift is nuts

5. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

I think it's just revolt then. Make swarm swarm 50% hp or something

6. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Hit em pieces at a time. Swarm feels real strong, but Rioter really benefits because it can get boosted up by Warcry and Presence. Once Presence gets a tap, then we should see how they feel.

7. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

Skeezick revolt will get some kind of change. Either trapper needs to lose it range or they spawn without any upgrades. The spell is way too good!

(Or swarm needs to be nerfed)

8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

AP gen facilitates the swarm, the presence damage is not the major issue.

It's the fact that skeezick have acces to the best powerturns in the game, with both huge damage boosts and AP gen.

9. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

AP Gen makes the swarms happen, but it's real good because of the damage boosts. Getting swarmed would be a lot less spooky if they chilled at base stats, a la Polar Ant; that unit and spell are both real good, but they don't ball out like hell. SL does just have a lot of stuff to make Swarm good, though, Skeez esp.

10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Polar ant is spot, it's damage doesn't matter. You can instantly get it where you need it and that's why it's so popular/good. AP gen let's that little rioter cross the map and smack you with his 1-2 range. If rioter had 5 base damage, he would be nerfed, but it would be much less of a nerf than if the AP gen would get addressed. You've got all those little buggers around him softening stuff up nice and easy to serve it on a silver platter for the rioter anyway.

Ofcourse damage makes him hit harder, but damage has never been a problem for skeezick anyway. It's the fact that you can't plan around the swarm except if you hardcc the rioter. You can't run away from a skeezick swarm, because they will find you and take you in their ranks. They are legion.

11. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Technically, they are summons, thank god.

12. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I find the ability Swarm to be much more powerful than Swarm: X since Swarm is usually on base, so each time it activates you now have another swarming champ to deal with.

13. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

inb4 Skeezick Rioter ends up with no swarm at all, Numerous and Careless

TheBulwark and SPiEkY like this.
  14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

aggregate imo

15. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

I'd bet on swapping Swarm on base with Alliance on upgrades as the only change, with a +5 nora mod to Revolt.

16. serxic

serxic I need me some PIE!

Here , i am detecting a indirect nerf at Voil theme, Stop the trolling a racial themes or Full factions boosts, they are the last defense for beats champions with 9 defense. Each nerf is huge for others factions. Regal presence only is 3 RNG, easy kill the target with bombs and AOE .

17. serxic

serxic I need me some PIE!

Throw Axe in skeez Blackguard, Where is it?, Blackguard is bored , double nerfed in the last months.

18. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

19. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Let's make it 3 patches in a row

grats moles

BurnPyro likes this.
  20. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

I am currently playing Leoss and I admit I look at regal presence and wonder who the hell designed such an op ability.