How much nora does stuff cost

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chris, May 30, 2017.

1. Chris

Chris I need me some PIE!

So I was just looking at berserk rank 2 and 3 on the Abomination champ;

rank 2 gives +1 speed and + 3 damage and careless
    rank 3 gives +2 speed and + 4 damage and careless and costs 9 nora more

So for 9 nora you are getting +1 speed and +1 damage, how much does base speed cost in pox?

I understand that usually having rank 3 will give you 8 speed overall but is it really worth the 9 extra nora.

while we are on it what is the base cost of damage and careless as rank 1 give + 2 damage and careless for -8 nora over rank 2.

On this champ because of the second set up upgrades careless is not that huge of a draw back given that it can have bloodrage or pummel.

I think I would take the 62 nora build for 14 damage and bloodrage. Or possibly pummel for 64 nora.

Thoughts?

2. DukeofDunks

DukeofDunks I need me some PIE!

I recall people talking about 5 speed champs and that they would take the -6 nora on a lot of 6 speed champs.

Beserker 3 absolutely deserves to be as expensive as it is, careless units dont get to save AP and thus being beserker 3 gives them the ability to doubletap, Speed 8 likely has the same situational modifier to its cost, being able to doubletap off 0 AP is massive, to say nothing of having more AP storage and thus making their threat range even higher

3. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Beserker never feels worth it to me...ever. Beserker 3 feels less bad until you see the cost. Storing AP is too powerful, and giving bonus speed then not being able to store is worth half as much imo. The cost is too high for me, I'd never take it if I don't have to

4. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

Yeah TBH beserker is more of a negative than a positive I don't understand why the abillity is so expensive espically the lower ranks. Like honestly rank 1 of beserker should have a negative cost modifer. Rank 2 should also probly be negative or about 0.

5. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

If I recall correctly, I remember Sok saying somewhere 1 speed was 8 nora. So nora difference in berserker ranks sounds right to me.

6. Woffleet

yeah but the original rank 1 is 0 nora. IMO it should be -8

7. DukeofDunks

I too wish to live in a world with 20 nora skeletal bezerkers

8. Woffleet

LMAO that is and unintended consequence. But really. +2 DMG and careless is not worth 0 nora. It should come with a negative cost.

9. DukeofDunks

Well if careless is -8 nora then i guess we know +1 damage costs 4 nora

I do sort of agree with you though, Not being able to save AP is not worth +2 dmg

Except for the skeletal bezerker but hes in a unique spot and any buff to beserker would make this guy crazy

10. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

1 speed is 8 nora 1 damage is 2 nora