How should I make a BG with very big and ferocious beasts ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rynkar, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

the 4x carrion collossus was hard to deal with... oh and bug abuse. Kudos for finding them and surprise people with FW/KF worms.

2. poinl

poinl I need me some PIE!

I actually really want to try this. Might end up teching a tundra whisper for prodigy.

3. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Honestly, I don't think verdant's promise should stack but it definitely has it's drawbacks like not being able to move and having skirmisher. It can be dispelled though so you gotta watch out for the and cleansing flame. Have fun with it though and let me know if you come up with any other ideas for the bg.

4. poinl

poinl I need me some PIE!

Elven illusionist to trigger sentinel. Maybe tortun repeater. Spirit of the mountain for favor. Elven ancestor for adaptive.
    All theory, still gathering the runes.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
  5. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Ohh illusions for sentinel triggers I didn't think of that nice lol, I actually looked at repeater at one point.

6. heroex7777

heroex7777 Lord of ST

If I don't play it, someone else will. Also the only way for it to get recognized is that if it gets played enough to be seen. FYI, you can still grim mirror it so idk what good they did. I didn't play it for long. I used it for like 1 day then i moved on.