How to create a ideal Split Deck (Tips) + New Magic deck Ud/Kf

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Flashback, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Flashback

Flashback Devotee of the Blood Owl

Edit 2
    Hello this is my post about split deck, focus in immunity deck.
    I come to present some ideas, well this is an interesting way to play as it disrupts the opponent in the field ... play for immunity, make your champions last longer.

>A deck with immunity is a deck that bothers the oponent in field,but not enough to win.

>A deck with immunity and good champions, has a chance to win a match would be, but it is difficult to find this combination

>A deck with immunity + good champions + Synergy and range. I can say that it will be a competitive deck and it will bring a lot of difficulty to the opponent. But your chance to build a deck like this is 4%, you need to analyze well if you have some time to spend on the weekends.

Magical Imune Deck UD/KF: (not tested yet)

champions and atributes (Chosen with care):

Garu Chosen low NC (positive point) + Magical amp + regen(Hibernate) +power (protective wizards) + defensive ability(Hibernate stealth) + Medium range 1-3

Elven mage lowNC +Magical amp + range 5-4 + Defense Against Mlee( Nova ability)

Garu whispher Magical amp + Regen(Hibernate) + Range 4-5 + Defensive ability (Hibernate stealth)

"Minoaur exo" imnunity Magical + Regen (empower) + parcial range( Magical attack) + Tanker (scale armor and 2 def) + defensive(Deflect)

"minotaur portal exo" immunity Magical + Power(status and portal)

"mage stitched Rare 2x2" immunity Magical + range 4-5 + Defense against Mlee(Solar beam)

aurora inspector(rare) low NC + Deflect (defensive ability) + discovery(Helps the general dmg because halve the Oponent defense with iluminate!

kiergana split hero combo(Paralitic strike + Skystorm spear+range 4-6 + immunity (Paralitic feedback) + Regen Life siphon /low NC

salam immunity Magical + Immunity Psychic + Elusive + regen(Life siphon)

tortun battle mistic Low NC + immunity (arrow eater) + Range 3-4 + Defensive ability (Turtle) + Soften (Helps the general dmg)

wisp immunity One with nora + regen(Magic acolyte) +Mag amp + Medium range 1-3

aurora lancer imumunity (Majestic) + regen + parcial range
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this is the base idea.
    To complete the deck i think in Protection(Kf spell to help immunity)
    The Ud Bonus helps the General dmg.
    Burning oak seed (Kf equip) have fire eater , too can help the imunity and is a A variable attack in the midst of so many magic attacks.

Tip: Use the Magical amp with caution, this may turn against you if you amplify above 20% and the opponent has more than two units in the field. Watch out!

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
    chris0024 likes this.
  2. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

I really like and appreciate the thought process you put into making a BG. Very interesting.

However, primordial enigma and battle matron are really freaking good.

Also, I can't see your attachment :(

Flashback and chris0024 like this.
  3. chris0024

chris0024 I need me some PIE!

While I can see where your logic would take you in some cases is understandable, other times it leads to assess a champ incorrectly like the enigma which is an incredible champ with both anti melee and anti range.

Also, while it would be nice to have a deck that is "perfect" it is a misnomer. No deck is perfect but you should have win conditions built into the deck that are realistic to pull off during a game. For example, I can make a very strong phalanx deck with a ton of immunities in KF believe or not, but will I be able to pull it off "consistently" in games? Probably not haha, especially with how fast some decks can be.

I agree on some points you made but others has me scratching my head :oops:

Flashback likes this.
  4. Flashback

:( i think i need upload again,is a image with my deck magical ud/kf i will upload again

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
  5. Flashback

primordial enigma is good? o.o okay well i agree
    sorry my post xD I did fast, Was more to demonstrate the idea of the magic deck.
    I'll edit the post, leave it better.
    Kf is certainly the best faction for a magic deck do not you think? have some tip to a split magic deck,
    i think in use fan faire to more dmg