How To Deal With X

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by BroWatchThis, Jun 1, 2015.

1. BroWatchThis

BroWatchThis Devotee of the Blood Owl

Awesome stuff guys! My favorite part of the game was that the FW community is the most active. I'll end up adding the issues users post about here in the OP along with the suggestions given.

If anyone has any other common problems FW players run into or anything that you personally may find to be a pain in the @$$; post about it and let's get some more constructive feedback! Let's get FW back on the map and dominating again.

2. Uruboz

Uruboz I need me some PIE!

Write about "how to deal with the rush" please

3. BroWatchThis

Hmmm alrighty I'll try my best to recall my successful games with rush bgs and what I did (others PLEASE chime in...)

Uruboz likes this.
  4. BroWatchThis

There added to main post. Let me know how that works or if you have something else you want to add.

Uruboz likes this.
  5. Nite2kill

Nite2kill I need me some PIE!

Grim Well as well as aura champs, Afflicted Corpse w/aura and nova, Crawling Corpse and Undead Crone w/punishing aura (do you see a pattern in my 2 posts?)

Stop Scarying!!!!

Uruboz and BroWatchThis like this.
  6. ghklf

ghklf I need me some PIE!

I would like to say "How to handle high def(8+) units" and "how to handle aoe cc".

7. Garr123

Garr123 I need me some PIE!

I remember you cussing me out repeatedly when my constructs beat your disease deck last year, but: https://poxbase.com/champion/103

They aren't immune to disease or poison damage any longer; Construct Immunities no longer exists. The theme is actually kind of meh now.

Doom, 2x essence drain, high damage units of your own, auras, RB. It really depends on what you're running. Zombies for example really struggle against tanky champs, especially physical resistance ones, but if you spam enough Disease auras you can start grinding them down (I won vs a 20+ defense Jek once by just chasing him away with afflicted corpses, risen moga breath, and corpse golems.)

8. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

When in doubt, just body block super champs. If they can't get away from a pile of meat, they can't damage the real targets.

Fentum, Uruboz and BroWatchThis like this.
  9. BroWatchThis

I do as well. I've cussed out many a person on this game so don't feel too special ;)

Makorov likes this.
  10. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Reaper's Blade. The Blade solves most problems in this game.

BroWatchThis likes this.
  11. BroWatchThis

I had a construct fellow rage quit on me when I used dark rising + sac altar combo... and the thing is that it cost the same amount as the champ he deployed, so essentially he was given a free champ that attacked 3 times... doesn't exactly sound like an advantage to me, does it? People don't take those things into consideration...

12. Uruboz

This tread help me alot, thank you!

Also make realize that you dont need expensive runes to be effective, at least for FW.
    antixbg.png

Estrategy: Just deploy like no tomorrow. They cannot hide, they cannot tank it, they cannot win.

BroWatchThis likes this.
  13. BroWatchThis

That's FW's trick! Make them hate you because you never stop deploying. Our strategy is entirely different from every other faction. Good work and glad it helped out :)

Uruboz likes this.
  14. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

how do I deal with devs who put short term profit over long term game health?

TeaScholar likes this.
  15. BroWatchThis

Just stop playing the game. If we all did that, refused to buy the next expansion, they would be whipped into shape.

TeaScholar and Ragic like this.
  16. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

This thread mentioned NKD but that's the least of my concerns. Frost amp on the other hand is ridiculous right now.

17. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

Yeah frost amp is Firking faceroll OP, i don't understand how it isn't getting abused/nerfed.

18. Uruboz

Time to update this thread

19. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

Ok, how do we beat ice amp?

20. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

What does ice amp do that hurts?