How to make poxnora semi-casual game before PS4 and make tons of money on it

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by IronStylus, Apr 9, 2017.

1. IronStylus

IronStylus I need me some PIE!

It's simple, but I know many people will be against. The game will stay the same for veterans/ pros/ more interested players and it would divide into probably two people group who play new mode and those who play old.
    New mode would require only simple change: change shrine health to 105-120 with old abilities and no avatar button.
    Sorry, I got no time to write more, but I would only put just couple possible problems. Cya! I might come back, but I don't have ages for this beautiful game.

2. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

How does this make the game more casual?

3. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

casual meaning random? ;)

4. xaznsoulx

xaznsoulx Supreme Dream Team 夢想 隊

Your post makes no sense.

5. IronStylus

no avatar button = no avatar transform for clarity
    no avatar = no turn rounds
    no turnrounds = faster surrender
    faster surrender = different playstyle required
    different playstyle: more push, more ideas for early*/midgame
    more ideas for midgame = ideas transform into styles
    styles turn into more casual gameplay.
    Also: less time per av. game in this mode
    *Also: tons of smart balance needed against raze cancer rush
    edit: I also exaggerated with tons of money, but If iwere to make business model rn, I'd totally include this mode or at least work on it.

6. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

Troll

7. IronStylus

There are 3 groups of people here: those who want old poxnora and those who want changes and balance making it new rich game. Those extreme are called trolls always. You probably belong to the 3rd group which is people who don't want anything but call other trolls and post nothing interesting on forums.

8. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

man your post is hardly understandable. also saying to two of the most active users in the community they are not useful to the game, someway disqualifies your side.

9. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

In this case I'm not calling you a troll with any form of derogatory intention, I'm just calling you out on your thread intended to bait the gullible.

There is no reality possible where you believe this and I simply will not fall for it

10/10 troll respect though I almost believed you till you posted your illogical reasoning

xaznsoulx likes this.
  10. IronStylus

Who understands, then understands. + I'got nothing against words like troll and such. I'm a peaceful human. I don't fight. Just make statements I think are true.
    I changed with impact. To the good side. You can still believe in me. I just need to show.

11. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Nah, Stylus ain't a troll, just not a native speaker.

@IronStylus You need to rephrase your post mang, because I tried reading it in 3 languages, one of them being your native, and didn't understand it.

Tweek516, MaruXV and iPox like this.
  12. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

pox is limited resources and low player base, there is no room for new game modes. Suggesting them is a waste of time imo

13. IronStylus

Yeah I might have been to direct, but I usually put too much effort in overthinking a subject and come to too fast conclusions. It's not about native speaking, because I'm not muhc better in Polish than English, people hardly understand me here too usually :)

14. IronStylus

I hope I'm right in my conlcusions tho. I might try to make some simplier forms of my idea into rune suggestion forums, but I really have no time recently to spend on pox. That's the direct reason I wrote this topic.

15. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

I think the greens are holding out on some new ways to go about playing, these won't be game modes but more interactive challenges than just bg construction. It's just a guess, there's an empty field in the client that suggest a new format. Don't bite my head off if this is just false.

I think It is time for us to get a community Campaign made, perhaps another lore contest to set the stage for the next playermade expansion in 2-3 years. I'd try and get that ball rolling but idt I'd be the best one to carry that torch lol I will definitely help though.

16. IronStylus

Yep. I hope they do something about the gameplay itself

aseryen likes this.