How to restart the infinite thread.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Geressen, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

That is the worst rebuttal in the world. It hardly even counts as one.

2. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

you hardly even count as one, and still you try to get the last post you indonesian fungal infestation obsessed weirdo :D

3. Boozha

You're correct, my intellect makes me count at least as two.

Also, try harder

4. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

why, when you are already such a tryhard?

5. Boozha

To git un my level, skrub

6. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I can't the fall would kill me.

7. Boozha

So bad at climbing? Sucks for you. But I get it, fear of heights is widespread.

8. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

A cat can only move it's claws to climb up, that is why they get stuck in trees sometimes, that is why I can't get down to rock bottom where you are right now scrub.

9. Boozha

Go figure, the gerbil got stuck and can't get up to my lofty abode. Rock bottom? You wish you were at rock bottom, but you're stuck in the sewer pipes below

10. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

haha figures that the person bringing nothing new to the table thinks he is up top, as I said. in denial.

the first step is acceptance.

11. Boozha

And after the first step come ten thousand others until you finally climbed up to my level.

Bringing nothing new to the table except music since I made this the music thread, huh?

12. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

a fool thinks himself wise, while the wise finds himself lacking. I'm halfway up the mountain, you are on top of a foothill.

I sleep now, you have fun thinking you have the last post before I take it from you as easily as candy from a toddler.

13. Boozha

I hardly think myself wise. I think myself a bloody moron who wastes his time posting in a music thread with a gerbil who thinks music threads are about having the last post. My life is practically without essence.

14. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Though I am curious as to why you decided to make this a music thread rather than use the already created one.

Personally, I doubt that. But I'm not you and I don't know diddly about what you're going through currently or in recent history. If you ever want to actually talk about it, beyond moaning about how much your life supposedly sucks, with random strangers on the internet who may or may not troll you in response we're here for you.

15. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

when boozha says his life is without essence he just means he ran out of tea and pleasant smelling oils and perfumes.

16. Boozha

Because using the already created one wouldn't have had the advantage of messing up this one.

As for personal problems, thanks for the offer, but unless you can turn back time and then play around with my genes there's not much you can do.

My shower gel smells amazing, tyvm.

17. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

this one isn't being messed up though, it is simply growing ever closer to infinity. infinity AND BEYOND!

18. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

BEYOND!

19. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

BEYOND!

20. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

BEYOND!