How to restart the infinite thread.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Geressen, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I too am named after my grandfather.

2. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Maybe I am my own grandfather.

3. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Are you Fry?

Boozha likes this.
  4. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

that's what you get for timetraveling. havn't you watched the flash+ certain episodes of Arrow and the newest adition to the arrowverse Legends of tommorow?

5. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I like prison break guy as captain cold/leonard snart.

Ohmin likes this.
  6. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

They do a really good job with that character and actor I think, though really Legends has some pretty weak plot/scripting... which is saying something since all three of them often lack in one or both regards.

Geressen likes this.
  7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

true, but i'm watching it for super hero/comic book hijinks and funny scenes not as one [sarcasm]might expect from comic books deep plot and groundbreaking non-cliche writing [/sarcasm]

so i'd say it sticks to the source material :p

I got green and black arrow canary; a league of their own right here next to me ( wait sorry apparently it's green arrow and black canary)
    in which:
    1. plastic man, batman, green arrow and black canary find several league of assasin guys of wich one is a vampire. show them ras al ghul isn't actually the one who rebuilt the league of assasins.
    2. find shado who was using holograms to pretend to be ras.
    3. find out she was working for dr sivana a mad scientist to abduct green arrows son who is in a coma after accidentally being shot when an attempt at green arrows life went awry
    4. in exchange for curing the son of shado and green arrow who was dieing of cancer.
    5. they go to the secret island hideout and fight a legion of super regenerative clones made from plastic-mans DNA ( who was also abducted but freed earlier) while the two sons of green arrow are dressed in the same clothes)
    6. the island is set to self destruct and dr sivana gets away.
    7. Also shado X Green Arrows son is now 15 instead of 8 because mad science side effects.
    8. also Green Arrow X black canary son is no longer in a coma but lost his memories, also has a healing factor. no longer vegan.
    9. speedy (the second one) has aids. rogue-ish boyfriend guy doesn't care.
    10. Green arrow x black canary son can no longer shoot arrows for Bane Shift, goes out at night to beat up drugdealers bare handed.

questions?

Last edited: Feb 11, 2016
    Ohmin likes this.
  8. Boozha

Funny thing, come to think of it, I actually never saw my grandfathers. Although they'd be a bit young for that old mess.

9. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

you're saying you never saw them both in the same room together?
    you think they might be the same person?

also we're on comic books now. get with the times slowpoke.

10. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Who's excited for the Deadpool movie? I'm afraid it's gonna fail.

11. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I saw several people post that it was good.

I suppose I could go see it today. probably wont though.

12. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

It'd be fun and pardoxical if I could 'like' that someone liked my post.

Geressen likes this.
  13. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

not at all.
    if I say here that I like what you just posted and you like this post of mine then you like me liking your post.
    I'd like that.

14. Boozha

No, I never saw either. I grew up entirely without grandfathers.

15. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

don't worry, I grew up without my great grandfathers... and the great grandmothers where not all there anymore...

16. Boozha

I also don't remember seeing any great grandparents. Somewhat limited family, really.

17. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

jeez, where'd they go? i mean my great grandparents and 1 grandparent are dead now but man. all those gone before you meet them?

18. Boozha

Apparently, yeah ... My great grandparents on my maternal grandmothers side probably just remained in Uruguay, so that might be why I never met them ... On the other side I know of one great grandmother my sister met, but died before I came along ... She was apparently as nice as nice gets, hmph

Also, why the F are we here at 5 AM. I mean, I am here because for some reason my sleep cycle is completely broken and I woke up at 2:30 ... and feel like (I were) dying ...

Geressen likes this.
  19. Boozha

A good song for mornings even when the morning isn't good, eh

20. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

we were here at 5 AM because my blood sugar is a bit on the fritz and also sleep cycle is out of sync. also last post should be mine :D