How to restart the infinite thread.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Geressen, Jun 17, 2015.

1. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

This thread is a farce. @IMAGIRL should have locked it a long time ago and a new one should have been started.

2. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

IKR... The same rules still apply so long as I remember them. XD

3. Qucas

Qucas Guest

@SPiEkY is my favorite youtuber

SPiEkY likes this.
  4. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

your face is a fart.

5. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Just make sure you're the last post when you lock it.

6. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Nah, the post before me was the last. I post after it is locked to denote the winner, it's only fair.

7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

locking is not infinite thread, thread goes on untill forum dies. as it was in the old forums and SoE forums.

you can't ignore the most sacred of infinite thread rules.if an infinite thread is closed it shall simly be restarted as a new infinite thread. last posts ended by closing of threads do not count as like suicide it is forbidden. they shall not be able to enter valhalla.

8. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

At least not unless your a Mod with lenient bosses (or no bosses) when it comes to minor abuses of power.

9. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

my a mod?

10. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Exactly.

11. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Of course it does. It just comes in sequences. XD In all honesty, I don't give a Vashal's ass either way. If you want me to stop locking it like I've been then I can. Wont hurt me any. In fact. I can merge this with the old one and we can play this off like it never happened. Or we can take it in sequences, and have winners more often. The only rule I went by was "If there's been no post for a week, then the last post is the winner."

@Tweek516 See what I did? I replaced 'Rat' With Vashal, insinuating Vashals are Rats. MUAHAHHAHA. I'm so evil.

12. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Fishing for likes, are we?

Qucas likes this.
  13. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Shhhhh

SPiEkY likes this.
  14. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

so it's cyclical?
    nah. it is infinite, it is a spiral.

it used to be 2 weeks maybe even 10. now it is 1? this rule is suffering entrophy.

15. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

darkJello is posting culty 1 video molyneux threads again, apparently worry about zhika is a new religion and science is dead or something. what the Firk is in the water/air over there that you can't do a measured non panicky media response to a possible health threat wich in turn doesn't set off the nutters?

16. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Pretty sure it was 1, might have been 2. No way I set it to 10.

17. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

that was a trick, you cannot end the infinite thread for it is infinite.

18. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

19. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

eesss okaay boozhy

20. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!