Hunter and Trample

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Elric, Jun 10, 2017.

1. Elric

Elric I need me some PIE!

The combination of Hunter: Small and Trample on Myx Broodlord causes it to do 4 Damage per movement to enemy champions.

Please fix this as there's a certain Battlemaster that is widely abusing this bug!

2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

It isnt a bug. The new Hunter:X ability increases damage from all champion based souces whether it is from Auras, Bombs, Trample, etc.

3. Elric

Oh, good to know...thanks!

Although, it still should not do 4 Damage to 2x2s.

4. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Correct. If Hunter:Small is damaging large champions it would be a bug.

5. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Problem with Hunter: Small damaging large champions is confirmed.

6. Mursumies

Mursumies Devotee of the Blood Owl

Could this relate to the fact that it seems (atleast to me based on what i've played on the new client) that moving 2x2 units now happens by targeting a single square of their body to a single target square on the map (lower right corner of the champion to the tile you want the lower right corner to end up on) rather than by targeting the 2x2 body to a 2x2 area?

@Sokolov

7. free20play

free20play I need me some PIE!

hunter isn't even reducing damage properly.
    infact its like its working against you.
    how about this?
    a condor fury with 5 defense and hunter walker is fighting dark rising skeletons that have no dmg amp of any kind out.
    even before hunter kicks in she should be taking 0 dmg.
    but somehow she ends up taking 1,2 and sometimes 0 dmg.
    just in an earlier match i had today hunter poisoned never worked once while i was in game. ( and it lost me some kills because of that )
    and these are just some of the hunters bugs i've seen.

8. Elric

This is really terrible! There are some players that are totally abusing this bug. 4 damage to everything, including large champions, when they move.

9. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

interacts strangely with tough as well - 2 damage tramples against tough3 units.

10. Sokolov

I am confirming this as fixed on the development server.

upload_2017-11-29_10-37-27.png

You can see here that the Wingmaster is taking 2 from the Commander which I gave Trample and Hunter: Small to, but the Shardmaster is taking 4.

Etherielin and Xirone like this.
  11. Elric

So many players just abusing the Hunter: Small/Trample bug...just sad that you let this go on as it is.

12. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

What would you have him do then? He cannot just hotfix it, although...

@Sokolov Are you able to replace an ability on the spot for champs that have it until it's fixed?

13. Sokolov

As I said, I have confirmed it's been fixed on the development server. There is nothing for me to do at this point. If I could patch today, I would, but it's not up to me.