Hunter: Diseased - The Future of Black Death

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by potatonuts, Jul 13, 2016.

1. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

In the expansion preview Sok stated that abilities such as Black Death and Bloodlust would be changed to adhere to the hunter line of abilities meaning that they would also reduce incoming damage by 50% as well as increase outgoing damage by 50%.

I've run Black Death themed zombie bgs in the past so I have an idea of what I'm going for with this and as long as there aren't too many alterations when the change happens i think it's looking pretty strong.

[​IMG]

I'm hoping that Fleshblights and Corpse Golems are going to go from being meaty little dudes to legit tanks and I just can't wait to see what Mairdreth will be like with the some damage mitigation on her.

Cleanse will probably be an issue so i might well chuck a Defiling Spinel in there.

2. kussel

kussel The King of Potatoes

Isn't it only 30% damagee reduction?

3. potatonuts

Yeah my mistake. Unless of course that gets changed for balancing reasons. Still 30% less incoming damage is going to be nice on those high hp champs.

4. DrakeArron

DrakeArron I need me some PIE!

Aren't zombies already super powerful though? Or did I hear wrong? Since if they are, can't imagine them being buffed anymre.

5. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

I would bet on a Hunter change...

6. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Im pretty sure hunter is being changed to be the opposite of foe.

Foe: Reduce damage received from X target by 50%

Hunter: Increase damage dealt to X target by 50%

Probably lower numbers though

7. potatonuts

I'm expecting a slight cost increase but in the video i remember Sok saying that it would be changed to adhere to the current line of Hunter abilities so hopefully it won't be changed too much. Sadly the video has been removed so i can't check that.

@Sokolov able to offer any clarification at this stage?