Hunter: Walker

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Hierokliff, May 22, 2017.

1. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

With blessing of al'mara we can get alot of nice Hunter:walker units, whats the best way to use it?
    Noticed it works with Rock Collection, giving +2dmg per attack so its 11,8,5 dmg instead of 9,6,3
    it works with burning crusader for 8dmg fire aura (and with phys,elec,magical aura for absurd dmg, def possible to have Bastion with 24pts aura/turn)

Not sure if its sad or good that i cant find any priest/paladin that has an AoE attack whatsoever?

2. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- I agree hunter was too much before... now I'm not sure it's worth the cost for 2 damage. It would have to be bundled or cost adjust imo for me to ever take it if I didn't have to.

3. Hierokliff

it is very powerful for its cost, its just that our units that can have it cant really use its full potential since they have almost no aoe or auras. imo they should change it to only work on basic attack.
    but its -2dmg also, so its tough2, now if Fist of Bastion could get hunter, with his tough 2+resilient build, he would be an evil tank.

4. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Yeah don't get me wrong this is more my gripe for Hunter: X in general. Hunter:walker is obviously worth the cost and likely over-efficient... sort of like the difference between resist : magic vs psychic or something. Hunter was feast or famine before so it needed a tweak...but just too many hunter: X's that are garbo for any cost...

5. Hierokliff

Yeah true, its just hunter:meek and hunter:walker that are really nice, maybe hunter:small on certain units depends on how tanky they are.
    like think if our stone dragon could get hunter:small
    its the problem with so many races and classes, atleast now there should be 200 runes less with class:none that was never affected by hunter:class, so maybe some hunter:class are getting buffed by this latest patch because they got alot more targets?