Hyaenids, Looking for Strategy Advice

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by phdstax, Jul 10, 2016.

1. phdstax

phdstax Active Member

Hello, I have been playing this deck with moderate success. I am looking for advice on how to use it. I am not willing to change out any runes at this time. I am just looking for general advice and its strengths and weaknesses, tactics like attack order or defensive strategies, good combinations. etc. If you have time and know how, I would appreciate any advice except for rune changes.

https://poxbase.com/deck/Cz_CkxCx1CaFCxNcaGCaHcfPcf@cwKs5Qs1ks3ts7ys6YS59S82r2Yr=rOE1-

2. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

I actually think running as many runes 1x as possible is a good idea, since it allows you to have more status effects on at once. I would suggest a vicious harpoon.

Tactics wise you basically want to preserve your exectioners, cause they're very important. you can use flameburst as well to leap over enemy units and push them closer to your ranged ( i would suggest elusive leap since this also gives you a better chance at surviving the followups if that does happen. Defensive wise only real tank hyaenids have is bulwark and they have no real stall save for the ability stall. So yeah thats about all i can think of, im certainly no savant when it comes to nids.

@Ballballer and @DMrBadguy may be able to help

IMAGIRL likes this.
  3. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Sound advice.