Hyaenids

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Pheezy, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Pheezy

Pheezy The King of Potatoes

Hey guys,

I was looking into making a SP bg. I have come up with the following hyaenid/djinn bg and I am looking for any kind of advice or tips to run this.

http://poxbase.com/deck/cjOCfAcaFCaGCaHC5TCfPCfOCfIs5Qs3ts59S82r2Yr16r=r2ZrOe1Ke28e1-e21

My thoughts.

I noticed that "serf to the djinn" was an upgrade on hyaenids and I figured it would be a pretty cool ability if all my hyaenids had it. And then, later found out that it only applies to the "race" and none of the hyaenids are actually race "djinn" haha. That was a bit odd. So then, I had to look into race "djinn" and found 2 out of 4 units which I could afford and added them to this bg.

The nora costs for most of these champs is high but I dont see a way around that.

Also wanted to point out that I have 2 hyaenid witchdoctors but they just seem so boring so I figured I would not include them unless someone can convince me otherwise.

Any suggestions on this?

2. RoachKing

RoachKing The King of Potatoes

I would take out an ifrit and breaker put 2x instigators in there. You always need at least 1.
    The witch doctor is worth it if you take Hex 3. Take out a pack leader and give it a try.

I'm assuming the staff of ascendance is for headshrinker. Take it out, its too much nora and can be countered before the effect even happens. Replace it with the spell spirit channeling. Replace tempest crown with peak tactics. Nids are too squishy and easily die to aoe spamming and a couple hits. It's better to save that nora to acheive a kill rather than prolong the death of a nid by like 1 turn.

Here's my Bg. Im still experimenting with it.
    http://www.poxbase.com/deck/ckFCfACkxCaFcuFcaGC5TCfPcwKcgHcjPs5Qs1ks6Ys5bs7Is7Bs82r2YR2ZrOe1fE1j

Last edited: Jul 21, 2014
  3. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

Wow roach I didnt realize you ran so many one ofs. What is the point of the bulwarks in the bg? Just tanks? They seem a little expensive.

4. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

Also does death sentence count each stack of dogpile as one debuff for damage purposes?

5. RoachKing

RoachKing The King of Potatoes

Yep, bulwarks are just tanks. I run them with regen 2 and tough 2. They're worth it imo. I usually run 1x bulwark and 1x pack leader, but i got tired of pack leaders dying so fast. And no to your second question each dogpile debuff is separate so 3 dogpile debuffs would be 15 dmg.

also try exection + state of confusion combo.