I am new and the curve is steep.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alan, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Alan

Alan The King of Potatoes

OK so i think i will stick to Skeezick i like the mob mentality of the deck. what should i do to make the pre-constructed deck better?

2. Alan

Thanks!

3. Alan

I don't know if it is just me but it will not let me sacrifice cards, it keeps saying it encountered a problem?

4. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

You can't sacrifice the free runes you get from the tutorial. The free ones you get from playing games you'll be able to sacrifice. They cannot be in a current deck either. Check the SL section of the forums, there's a thread or two discussing what a good Skeezick deck has. You'll have a majority of it from the one you have. If there's stuff you're missing, let me know, I've got an extensive SL collection.

5. Alan

thank you all for the advice!

6. Alan

well the picture inst great but here is what i have so far. bought some cards from a few different decks i saw. i think i need another vanguard and a bolter though. i think that range will get me.

Attached Files:

7. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Here's some more Skeezick for you. Just post when you've bid. https://www.poxnora.com/trader/viewtrade.do?id=3878942

Tweek516 and nepyonisdead like this.
  8. Alan

9. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Ahh, your account is too new. I think it's 2 weeks. Message me when you're able to trade and I'll give them to you.

panthersfan95 likes this.
  10. Alan

thanks!

11. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

It's great to see such a helpful approach to a new chap

12. Phynixe

Phynixe I need me some PIE!

Someone give the bunny some carrots.

13. Alan

should i be trying to get an avatar?

14. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I would, but after you're sure which faction you're going to play

15. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Hi Alan, welcome to the game! :)

16. You might wanna try out SP Voil. You get most of the cards free and it's pretty close to meta despite the Sorceror nerfs.

17. Alan

well i have a good portion of the classic campaign done with the skeezick. i have been looking through other cards and i kinda like the treefolk stuff.

18. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

well i can handle you a couple treefolks if you need^_^ let me know in case you decide to build kf

19. Alan

unfortunately my account is too new to trade yet but thank you!

20. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

not only for trade, also about how to build a treefolk bg etc... when you will be able to trade i'll give you the runes anyway^^