I am new and the curve is steep.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alan, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Alan

Alan The King of Potatoes

is there a limit on how much you can forge per day?

2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

There is a limit to the number of legendary and exotic runes you can forge each day.

3. Jbafofi

Jbafofi The King of Potatoes

It's only three days for new accounts to be able to trade

4. Alan

well someone said it takes 3 days to trade and i am on day 4 lol so it might work

5. Alan

i feel like i have an endless amount of questions lol do the pre-made decks rotate?

6. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

There's no rotation that I'm aware of.

7. Alan

so i got the wrath of De'lim deck. i came with some cards that people recommended for a tree folk deck. my idea is to used the ones from the deck because they are already pre-leveled. forge some of the other ones to get more tree folk.

SPiEkY likes this.
  8. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

yeah the wrath of delim deck is not a full treefolk deck, more of a "elves burning trees" late game slow building deck.

9. Alan

yea but it has 2 full leveled wood elemental, life giver, 2 greenhouses, overgrowth, woodland marshal and a treecaller. i figured it was a good place to start because i don't have much yet.

10. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

indeeed its a good start. i would go 2x overgrowth btw.

11. Alan

i mad another. i have about 40 shards left so i am going to try and forge some of the lower costing treefold

12. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

https://goo.gl/FxGTjr

this is what i run at the moment, but i wouldnt suggest you to copy it. its full of personal choices that not everybody would support. I share it with you just to show you some of the runes you could find interesting to play.

13. Alan

thank you. i need a lot more shards to create some of the cards but i do have most of them already.

14. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

let me know if there is something you cannot obtain, maybe i have a spare to give

15. Alan

Here is where i am at so far. the basic synergy is through saplings being sacrificed. Pegasus is for font contention (i don't know of a fast moving tree folk to use instead) i would like to add, maybe, oakthumper for a good front line and k'thun the ancient to add more sapling synergy.

Attached Files:

16. Alan

SO i tried out a few decks in a few factions and i keep coming back to sundered lands with dragons and skeezick so i think that is where i am going to stay.

darklord48, Etherielin and MaruXV like this.
  17. Varthas

Varthas I need me some PIE!

Poxnora is the hardest game in the history of games. When you finaly think you have it figured out you get a evening with nothing but hard earned losses. I have never liked it easy anyways so it is good, it couldn`t been better.

18. panthersfan95

panthersfan95 New Member

Hi Alan and welcome to the game, I'm new myself.
    I just wanted to say thanks to all the guys who posted and were willing to help Alan out. In doing so you've given me a lot of advice as well. Nice to know the community is still out there and willing to help noobs, unlike so many games today. I feel like a noob, played back when the game started out, but lost touch and sadly have no idea what my account name was, so I'm starting over and relearning the game.
    So, good luck to you Alan and thanks to everyone for all the free advice and time.

MaruXV likes this.
  19. Alan

thanks. I feel you, it is hard being new in a established game. I am still figuring it out, i am about a third through the campaigns on normal (other than the trails they are hard). tactics games are my favorite but with the deck building aspect its hard to know what is what in this game.

MaruXV likes this.
  20. panthersfan95

panthersfan95 New Member

I agree, I've just started watching matches and trying to see what is being played and how. I'm partial to dwarves as much for the RP as the game play so I'm going to work on them mainly, but it's been interesting watching the different groups used as well. I kinda know what I'm going up against when I start the PVP side of things.
    I've finished the tutorials and played around with a few campaigns, but havent had the time yet to seriously take a stab at deck building and gameplay. Real life is hectic at the moment.
    Enjoy and good luck, maybe I'll see you on the battlefield. :)

MaruXV likes this.