I felt a swelling of Dutch/European pride listening to Geert Wilder's Speech to Turkey

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by newsbuff, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Runegod

Runegod I need me some PIE!

Yeah seen just about all the "irony" I can stand from you forum clowns, it's not irony or ironical when what you say, or how you act, rarely changes from your snarky comments, it's simply your personality and identity. Sad

Considering most liberals are parading in the streets while the adults are working I doubt that. More advanced education is also unlikely given the education system has gotten progressively dumber over the years in most countries. All governments do take everything away from the average joe, mostly for greed, but somewhat for power.

What part of the great green earth do you hail from ?

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  2. Runegod

It is indeed a big of a gimme, whatever the Firk that means. A bit close minded automatically guessing i'm

1) from the states
    2) a red state

Seems like your classifying me as something before you even talked to me, seems like the liberal acceptance idea has failed again.

If I was from a blue state or Europe would it make a difference, or are we simply judging one another on one post on these forums ? I've seen quite a few ******** posts from you

The intolerance on these forums is pathetic, and it seems liberals and European socialites are the worst of the bunch.

3. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

I can't help but feel like i just got called a commie?

what year is this? where am I? WHO DO I WORK FOR AGAIN?

4. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

runegod is the right wing astamir. i love this forum

5. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

Nah, he's just Ragic-Lite.

BurnPyro likes this.
  6. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

oh sorry, in my mind that was "bit", not "big".

i wouldn't say it's close minded to assume that you're american or from a red patch of a state. american seems likely based on your use of the language, and red patch of a state seems likely given your views. most people move to places that tend to agree with them, given the option.

note that i'm not implying any judgement in particular, though if you have an inferiority complex about being an american it might explain some things

7. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

dagda breaking it down like a analysis is always fun

Baskitkase likes this.
  8. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

it's a hobby of mine to try to decide if i think people are native or foreign-born speakers of english, and then if i think foreign to further place what their first language was

9. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I asked where he was from, no answer. just accusing everyone here of being predjudiced.

@newsbuff please post that same picture but with the boot labeled as the rich and make the colour whatever the Firk the rich want it to be.
    I think you will find the one with the clown is still preferable to the other two ;P

10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Its amusing how in the same post you ***** about us assuming where you are from, based on false generalisations, while three posts in a row you are generalising us and bashing "liberals".

You see how this is quite... inconsistent?

11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Anyway back on topic ~somwhat

Claiming the industrial revolution is proof that laissez-faire works and that you dont need goverment healthcare is simply absurd.

If child labour wasnt so heavily regulated, it would still be a thing today. Just like corporations are blatantly abusing students for internships and free labour.

Also, just as a sidenote, if you defense for how society and government should work is a 250 year old example, regardless of the legitimacy of the example, times might have changed just a little bit.

It bothers me more than it should that I'm even supposed to type this out.

12. Runegod

I prefer tiny hands

13. Runegod

It's amusing how much you claim to know about everything, yet consistently seems you know very little about anything.

I suppose that is the pc generation though, can do everything and know everything until it's time to work.

14. Runegod

I'm actually originally from the Middle East, and now in the United States on a work visa...... I'm guessing that didn't turn out how you planned ?

15. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

how middle east are we talking? Im being open minded and Bane Shift and asking but you are simply ignoring me.

16. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

there's no plan, mate. kudos on your grasp of the language, it's superior to that of many native born speakers to the point that aside from your insistence on misreading context, there're very few clues that it's not your first language.

17. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

:rolleyes:

Thanks for proving my point for me, once more. I count 3 strikes, you're out.

18. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

pretty sure no common poster is a bot, and no one here is terribly uncommon

19. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

I am, because I avoid these threads like the plague.

Etherielin likes this.
  20. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

What about Horribly Awry uncommon?