i need help with a fw meta deck

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by rambo09, Jun 16, 2014.

1. rambo09

rambo09 The King of Potatoes

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Meta for me:
    http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/Cg3ciNCw4caBc8bcpDc9dCg-co5cuPCjZc4ns6Zs56SgSns4fr1IrTr1r8eqe2ye2J
    All the things that make FW powerful plus all the good counters
    The power comes from the usual stuff and I choosed to include the following utility:
    Blockade: useful against most factions, specially FS (counters pygmy hippo stampede)
    Drudgery: negates powerturns
    Soul collection: nora advantage through collecting globes
    Projection: illusions to trigger/test trap locations and general utility
    Sever summons: anathema is a good unit and will give you an edge against KF mostly.
    Decay: cut healing
    Cast: despoil: negates spells in general, easy to make big patches of DMZ
    recycle: you can recycle a sac dagger or a soul reaver that have fullfiled his goal.

rambo09 likes this.
  3. rambo09

thank you bro it helps me a lot only one more thing you really think elsari bazzar is very useful its cos i dont think or maybe i just dont know how to use it x) ,well it seems now i just need practice to use correctly the runes and again tks for your answer bro

4. GabrielQ

elsari bazaar is a cheap relic that you can use to contest and the abilities it grant are very useful, up to 3 ap on spot and you are left with exertion on the champion that is very strong, specially in serkan that can heal back with each attack.

rambo09 likes this.
  5. rambo09

what do you think about having a forzaken doom bringer,and temporally witch rune u think that can replace 1 coragh

6. GabrielQ

Doomie I would run, withloyalty and rabid i has good damage output and doom is always handy, but the thing is that I don't want to lose any of the other ranged units because they all do something else, but if you find you canot get good use out of the corruptor you can replace him, alternatively, drop the ghost stalker, as you'll only lose illusions and swap and cast depoil already covers the globe grabbing.
    To replace coragh you can try korsien, utterdark planeshift, bloodtrackers or you could also run a gravewatcher.

rambo09 likes this.
  7. rambo09

tks bro it helps me a lot

8. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

Wich rune could replace the venger?