I quit...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GIFTbr, Mar 24, 2014.

1. GIFTbr

GIFTbr Member

SOE champs are so umbalance, overpowered, and lame with 985.316.247 abilities that do not fit the screen, I am done with it.

If the game do not change at all, i will not botter playing it again, like i did whem SOE took over.

Now I will wait fot a REALLY BIG rune balance, bug and combat log fix, for some time, after that, adios mi amigos...

2. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

So you're quitting because of what SOE did.. 2 weeks after DOG takes over? Game is basically in beta now. Tchau.

3. only

only Active Member

quitting poxnora because of balance is trolling at its best.

rickyjpen and Goyo like this.
  4. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Why quit when what you are asking for may likely happen in the next month? And why post this thread saying you are going to quit instead of just quitting must have been the 10th time I have seen " I AM QUITTING AND I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW WHY " thread.

5. stfn

stfn Member

Obligatory "Can I have your runes?" request.

Forg0tton and BurnPyro like this.
  6. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

Give the game a chance, take a few days off to cool down if you need to, The owls are hard at work trying to fix all the issues. They need some time to do it all though!

7. Saandro

Saandro I need me some PIE!

Title is you quit but then you say you aren't really quitting but will do so unless this and that happens.

Reminds me of a little child trying to extort his parents.

8. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

Don't try to blame balance when you are just not suited for pvp games.

9. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Please dont let the door hit you to hard on the way out. Throwing a tantrum when the game has just been taken over by the Owls is silly and will only make people disregard your opinions.

TeaNinja and Comissar like this.
  10. Scarebear

Scarebear Devotee of the Blood Owl

Why make a thread? Just leave quietly because no-one gaf.

11. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

Obviously you haven't been reading the forums...I guess you only use them to come crying too when you lose a game...
    The Owls have already stated that there will be a HUGE balance patch along with the new expansion coming up...so...
    get a tissue and quit crying...
    pour yourself a cup of warm milk...
    chill out...
    it will be ok darling in the morning...
    feel better champ?

12. BigToastie

BigToastie The King of Potatoes

TROLL BAIT LEVEL, OVERLOAD!!!

Seriously they have had the game for 2 weeks, they have told us what they are planning but they need to iron out a lot of bugs relating to the move, and still in transition period

they have announced a planned overhaul and simplicity to champions and minimizing abilities, but its a huge undertaking, give these people some time to do their job.

13. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

also, for the record, one of the worst "I quit" threads in history.
    1/10
    Would not read again; would not recommend to friends.

DarkJello likes this.
  14. RainElf

RainElf The King of Potatoes

So what stopping you to play overpowered champions? Not enough skill?

So let see. GIFTbr statistics 741 wins +621 loss = 1362 games played, not bad but you lost against hunter300 (6871 games playes), DevilsRath (5065 games) and SonTungvn (6845). only thing overpowered is their experience but not runes. Stop crying and start playing and you will learn that quitters never achieve anything in life.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2014
  15. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Can I haz ur roons?

16. Dantezz

Dantezz Member

Population 300 299

RainElf likes this.
  17. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

Show me where DoG is calling this a Beta? They aren't. So old players coming back, or new players checking it out for the first time are going to make a judgement on what kind of game this is. And DoG may not get a second bite at that apple. it's just like with the Steam release SOE did. They didn't have the game polished as much as they should have, and they turned off a lot of players.

Believe it or not, 'coming soon' or 'long term goal' posted in a forum somewhere isn't enough for some people when they are being asked to spend money NOW.

Prami likes this.
  18. Prami

Prami I need me some PIE!

I've only ever thought of Pox as in beta. Sadly, SOE did just about everything they could to dissuade people from this assumption.

DOG needs a giant disclaimer on their front page. 'We know our game isn't in the best state it could be. Thank you for participating in our beta (alpha?) while we get Pox Nora ready for mass consumption. All feedback is welcome. Please visit our Forums."

Last edited: Mar 25, 2014
  19. Zenity

Zenity Devotee of the Blood Owl

It might not set the right message to call the game beta after six years of activity though... It's probably better to just keep a low profile until the game is ready for mass consumption (again).

Returning players should be understanding and patient (what else can you do) and as for actual new players... you can probably count them on one hand at the moment.

20. Prami

Prami I need me some PIE!

Another interesting little note. Googling PoxNora brings up the DOG site while Googling Pox Nora only brings up SOE's.