I really like the battle leader changes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DiCEM0nEY, Jun 22, 2017.

1. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

So far, the skill is far less absurd esp with the medal of valor changes. It is still very strong, but far less abuseable. My only concern is that as aoes are still going to be too strong on it, because I believe it still can proc many times per turn, and medal of valor makes that a cheap.

@Sokolov this was actually an example of a good design change. So, I'm guessing you were not responsible for it, and it was probably @Markoth .

I hope more hard counters / spot counters / globals are addressed, like those mentioned in the thread I made a while back. It's essential now more than ever, since the burden of knowledge for this game is too high, and quite frankly the over abbudance of spot equip destroys has made all but the most op equipment unplayable.

2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I mean I am glad you think so highly of my balance suggestions but I had nothing to do with Medal, that was 100% Sok. I try to stay away from discussion of anything I use.

3. Tubesox

Tubesox The King of Potatoes

"@Sokolov this was actually an example of a good design change. So, I'm guessing you were not responsible for it, and it was probably @Markoth ."

Passive aggressive much?

May be a totally valid observation, I dunno. Im just a noob here.

4. Durand

Durand Active Member

Its just rude.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
    Etherielin and Tweek516 like this.
  5. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

I think its stupid it works on own summons though, but sure it can make my rockforgers/houndmasters be really really useful with a terraformer and a MoV.

6. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

If someone's killing multiple champs per turn you've already lost and don't need to worry about battle leader triggers.

Baskitkase likes this.
  7. Durand

Durand Active Member

Can you elaborate, what am I missing?
    "When this champion destroys an opposing champion...
    The description is wrong?

(Medal is currently banned because of some bug)

8. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

Broken bones, graveyard,

9. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Just spawn a bunch of dogs or rocklings, equip MoV on terraformer and nuke your own units and it triggers, maybe its fixed havent tested it lately

Durand likes this.
  10. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Summons are one of the most Op mechanics in the game , hard counters are necessary to keep them in check. Battle Leader been limited to melee champs has significantly nerfed / balanced battle leader to the point that I wouldn't run Medal of Valor.

11. Durand

Durand Active Member

Ok, it has to be fixed as well (if not yet) when fixing the other bug. (I don't like it being banned just because of bugs)