I suddenly want to play an MMORPG

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Alakhami, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

I really don't what it is, I never really liked them (at least till I got to mid game which is usually level 20-50 depending on the game -- I usually got bored with them by that time) but the urge appeared out of nowhere and I'm not sure which to play. Black Desert is too much for my PC so I'm thinking between Blade & Soul, Vindictus and Revelation Online.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  2. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

try wakfu or dofus, they are mmorpg but with turnbased combats, so it has a poxnora-like feeling. also they are very very light, so they work on any pc

3. Alakhami

Nah, that's not the type of MMO that I'm yearning for. It has to be open world 3D where I can jump, swimp, fly etc.

4. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

If you want to explore, Guild Wars 2 and Black Desert Online are probably the kind you are looking for.

5. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I am playing Destiny 2 atm. Its pretty much just an mmo shoot and loot though.

Stat Wars: Knights of the Old Republic is free to play now. @Baskitkase could tell you more.

WildStar was a blast and prob my favorite MMORPG up until you hit level cap. They have only one end game raid and I doubt there will ever be more content. Its a great 3-4 month sink though.

6. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

If you don't mind paying, WoW is a ton of fun. They're about to have another expansion which will be adding a absolute ton and come with a free level 110 boost with purchase so if you've ever been interested now would be a good time to start.

7. Alakhami

Not too much into the sci-fi asethetic. Downloaded Blade & Soul, so far it seems pretty cool. Definitely like the whole Chinese monk vibe :>

8. Alakhami

hell no, I'm not into mmorpgs. it's just a one time thing you know... maybe something due to nostalgia

9. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

MMOs are a waste of time. You will only regret it so don't bother.

10. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

[​IMG]

Vash Dragneel, Etherielin and MEATMAN like this.
  11. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

WoW is by far the best MMO out there still.

12. Alakhami

Yeah, I know, but that goes for most games, I doubt I'll stick to it for long anyway.

13. Alakhami

I got bored after an hour and don't want to play anymore. what's wrong with me?

14. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

nothing. just pox suits you better.

15. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

I avoid most multiplayer games because your stuck playing with all kids, and your almost always forced to group up.

16. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

17. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

If you want a casual MMORPG you could try AQ3D. You can even play it via tablet and smartphone.

18. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i enjoyed blade n soul combat, fwiw. tera went f2p as well, but that one's a lot further on the fan service spectrum i think

19. Vash Dragneel

Vash Dragneel I need me some PIE!

Been wanting to go back to WoW but I know it won't last long and it costs money.

20. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

Didn’t Everquest do a reboot recently? Not sure if they updated graphics or just started new servers.