I think Europe should let in more refugees

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by super71, May 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xaznsoulx

xaznsoulx Supreme Dream Team 夢想 隊

profhulk and Geressen like this.
  2. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

excellent point burn. theres nothing wrong with refugees at all! we just have to not let them breed. :rolleyes:

to your question super, there is no limit. in the left's world view terrorist attacks are an accepted fact of life. Hell I don't even think it embarrasses them.

although im beginning to think im doing the left an injustice by grouping burn with them. I think he might actually be in that group that even the left wishes wouldn't talk so much. Theyre just to PC to tell him to s.t.f.u.

Last edited: May 26, 2017
    super71 likes this.
  3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You're a piece of dishonest human garbage ragic, go back ruining your wives' lives and let the intellectuals talk.

edit: i must clarify for forums' sake

Putting this guy with the refugees is dishonest, as he this guy lived in the UK because he's parents came there way long ago.

There's more people being murdered by the likes of the crazy cool-aid drinking subhumans like ragic than refugees. But ofcourse, that's a non issue.

Let us compare the amount of people killed and the damage done by right wing terrorism in the US vs immigrants in the UK. Spoiler alert: doesn't end well for you right wing nutsjobs.

When some lunatic was busting in a pizza place armed because right wing terrorists told him there was a clinton pedophelia ring there? When Planned Parenthood gets shot up by right wing terrorists because the propaganda machine tells them they have fetal parts there?

Please, do tell how Firking awful everyone else is but ignore that you're very own right wing propaganda machine is responsible for terrorism and crime all over the place.

nepyonisdead likes this.
  4. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

meanwhile in America there is no clean water and a policeman shoots a child and it is considered "an accepted fact of life"

anyways we should totally force all muslims to join ISIS and then do genocide and also infringe on all liberties so there will be a kafkaesque paranoid police state because the americans believe every bit of propaganda trying to pit christians V muslims in a end-times battle to unlock the second coming of JEZUS CHRIST YOU ARE INSANE.

nepyonisdead likes this.
  5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Months without clean water?

Bootstraps son, pull yourself up. Pathetic.

6. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

not just dirty, toxic even.

you want brains to develop normally and also not go insane? you better be able to afford bottled water.

7. xaznsoulx

xaznsoulx Supreme Dream Team 夢想 隊

But honestly I believe that a lot of the comments made in response to this thread have loose ends. Starting from super's sarcastic statement regarding the refugee crisis. One must view this issue from the perspective of the President/Prime Minister/Leader. As an American, I was initially skeptical towards Donald Trump's recent decision to ban refugees from seven Muslim countries. People would argue that the terrorists responsible for the 9/11 attacks were from Egypt/Saudi Arabia etc, but let's put 9/11 on hold for a second and focus on the Islamic State. We are talking about an ideology that would do anything in its power to not only destroy the West but cover the earth under Sharia law. But what about the refugees fleeing from ISIS? A leader's duty is to put the safety and well-being of his citizens first. No one knows how many ISIS fighters are dressed in civilian clothing fleeing with the refugees. All it takes is one bad apple to ruin the batch. We give up our liberties for security all the time. (Take the TSA airport screening process for example) Now on the issue of them being a native citizen/sleeper cell etc, there is really nothing we can do about that....Unless we racially profile every suspicious person. Moving on...

-We have to distinguish Moderate Islam with Radical Islam. Not every Muslim wants to blow you up as cliche as that sounds. Sure the Koran has some controversial verses on jihad but that's a whole new can of worms.

-Regarding Dagda's comments on why a Muslim majority would bomb itself also opens up a new can of worms. Muslims have been killing each other since the creation of the religion. We can argue sectarianism regarding Shia's and Sunni's but that's not the initial topic of this thread. Also a Muslim majority also =/= violence. Indonesia is the most populated Islamic country, but how often do we hear Bane Shift hitting the fan there?

-Regarding Nep's first comment I would refer back to my point that the safety of one's country is paramount.

-Regarding Nep's second comment I would say that you can only really argue on a historical level that the Christians waged holy war during the Crusades. However even that argument is spotty due to the atrocities the Muslim occupants did to the Christian populace. Also you can make the argument that the "white christians" themselves were Christians, but it doesn't match up to the argument. No mass shooter runs in killing in the name of Christianity (No one says Allahu Esa instead of Allahu Akbar) but tons of so called Muslims kill in the name of the Prophet Muhammad. (I forgot to mention the Spanish Inquisition and Protestant Reformation but comon that was EONS ago) When was the last time you saw a Protestant blowing up a Catholic?

-VoteKanye2020's point is more in line with mine. A serious vetting process even if it's unconstitutional on my country's end.

-Profhulk presents solid evidence but I would not condone using Wikipedia as a valid source. Instead my independent research over the years with Liberal, Conservative, and neutral journalist sources have confirmed shared data regarding this issue.

-Nep's last comment is besides the point. Anyone can do good things, that is not a crime or an issue.
    -How societies differing views of womens rights also plays a factor (plays into the issue of how they are viewed/topic of ****) another can of worms.

MrBadguy and Geressen like this.
  8. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

where did you come from? you're too good for this forum we are all as sholes.

9. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

just so long as we understand that the reformation and the inquisition are both more recent than the crusades, and that the easiest example of continued christian religious strife involves the IRA, which of course has inevitable nationalistic/cultural factors as well

aside from that, many of the european colonies in the americas involved fringe christian sects and jews, running from things in europe like the reformation's turmoil and the inquisition

people killing people is inescapable. muslims kill muslims the same as christians kill christians, and so on.

and again, bangladesh is a muslim country. it's not doing well economically, but it has still not produced any terrorists. it's also had a woman PM since the switch back to being muslim, i believe.

you can interpret any religion a bunch of ways, such that the influence a religious text has on a culture says more about the culture than it does the religion. with that said, we can all agree that the modern middle east is pretty ****y- just don't use that as an excuse to condemn the other millions of relatively innocent muslims globally.

10. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Gambia also seems pretty chill.

11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Detroit has already been taken by muslims, the US is a muslim nation, sharia law imminent. In a few years theyre done.

Digusting.

12. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

just because we dont hear so much about terror there because its just people (and not americans or europians)
    most terrorattacks we (EU & USA) useally dont hear about because its in africa or far eastern.
    https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/bangladesh/terrorism
    http://bdnews24.com/bangladesh/2016/11/17/bangladesh-ranks-22nd-in-global-terrorism-index

and the big war for ISIL aint against "west" (yet) as much as it to dominate over other muslimleaders/organisations

christians have had its war betwen different factions earlier, but it has calmed down
    shia-sunni seems to be fighting since the year 632 if i saw right on the wiki

13. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

14. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

mate

the anathemas between the roman catholic church and the (greek?) orthodox church ended in the 1960s.

they lasted for Firking longer than islam has been around.

i'll grant that they meant less in the latter centuries than the original set, but that was in large part due to the fall from grace of the eastern orthodoxy (picked up to a degree by russia, but it's not quite the same i think)

also, your links focus on terror attacks inside bangladesh. i suppose i should have clarified- Firking every country there's ever been has had its own home-grown variety of terrorism. how much of the terrorist activity, if any, has bangladesh exported?

nepyonisdead likes this.
  15. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

16. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

aha exported terrorism, i think sweden might be better then bangladesh then, since we have had "swedish citizens" in the attacks in europe.
    i have no idea if bangladesh have exported terrorists? i could be rude and think they are just too poor and have too many problems in their own country to go away to foreign countries to do attacks?

so googled and found some info, no idea if this link is trustworthy at all, but it claims 2 people from bangladesh?
    if i understand this a list of terrorists attacking in USA
    http://www.newsweek.com/where-do-terrorists-come-not-seven-countries-named-550581

Now pls ban all religions except science.

Geressen and darklord48 like this.
  17. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

we all know a country where terrorism has been exported from
    [​IMG]

18. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

this won't work but I am supportive.

19. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

we make our own end times then where the infidels are punished

let's call it...climate change