I think Europe should let in more refugees

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by super71, May 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

My point of view is yes, we shouldn't take in so many migrants. We never should have had migration on this scale.

And we should halt or slow our intake, even if this costs us a standard of living in the long-medium term.

Cultural continuity, identity, choice of belief or lack of it, blah blah blah.... these things are not quantifiable but they are still important.

This sounds like a right wing post, but I don't think it is - I think belief in liberal values means a belief in them being spread, and in nurturing and protecting the areas in which they exist.

But of course we should recognise that is a complex thing, and that the best way to do it is complex, we should also recognise that the millions of migrants to our country are overwhelmingly good people who have helped us, this means we should respect them. But even so I think we should slow migration to Europe as much as is possible.

In the interests of disclosure, the recent attack was very near my house.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
    NevrGonaGivUup likes this.
  2. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Many have and you don't care, ban them all you keep saying.

3. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

So do you got any ideas what we should do with the hundreds that has joined ISIS and have returned back to Sweden? or those criminal / terroristorganisations that are working here and sending away hundreds of millions to al-qaeda / ISIS every year?
    And if those very high numbers (23-27000) of possible terrorists / jihadists in england are true? this could also just be from the MI-5/6 whoever to keep getting funds/new laws or have something to blame because they know they cant protect england.

Or now that it turns out around 75% of the "refugee youths" have lied about their age after being tested and its "proven" that they aint below 18years old? And so far only those that wanted to be tested have been tested, and thats so far a just a % of all that is still waiting for asylum.
    Imo about the last part, we should do as Norway, if you lied its not you that did get asylum/citizenship, so they just revoke it and set you up for deportation, no matter how long you have been in the country.

There we have next problem, we have around 80.000 to deport in sweden but somehow we must make sure they can survive and live after we deport them? oh and alot of them are never going to be deported because their countries deny them entry because they are criminals/terrorists/or WE cant prove that they are from that country :) so we still have to have them living in sweden, not being able to get jobs and be productive, but of course full social wealthcare becase we are sweden.
    The ones that are going to be deported and are welcome back to their country can still have to wait 4 years (in worst case) because our system is overloaded/ so damned slow, unless they pay and solve it themselves, which some have done because its better for them back in their countries.

All these things have nothing really to do with islam/muslims, but criminalpeople hiding and abusing the systems and making it horrible for the ones that dont. As useall there are mostly good people, but when i read that 75% have lied about their age just to get to stay here, and if they get to stay they are allowed to get their families to this country.
    Here did our government use some kind of lawbreaking maneuver and stopped this for 3 years, so no refugees/migrants are allowed to have their families automatically be allowed into sweden, until june 2019.

Here is where the rightwing are really scared:
    % muslims in sweden of our total population
    2000 - 1% muslim
    2010 - 5% muslim
    2017 - 11% muslim
    2020... estimated to 17%

A good thing the reported hatecrimes aint increasing as fast, even if its increasing and probably when the next report is coming islamophobic hatecrimes will be nr1 instead of sexual orientation
    I had no idea we had so many hatecrimes against christians in sweden
    from our official statistic in sweden
    https://www.bra.se/brott-och-statistik/brottsutvecklingen/hatbrott.html
    upload_2017-6-5_0-58-56.png

ps
    if you cant understand anything i wrote above its because iam tired and have a massive headache and shouldnt post it at all, but heck now i wrote it, and probably have no real clue what i did really say in my horrible bad english.

4. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

i havn't read all that yet but the ones that are criminals ( terrorism/ joining such an organizaton is a crime) should probably be prosecuted.
    the ones that are terrorist not ALL muslims.

I don't know why this is such a foreign concept to you guys.

BurnPyro likes this.
  5. Hierokliff

i know that, problem is that "normal" swedish suburbs wasnt creating their own laws in this way like whats changed in the last 10-15years, we aint used to it and we havent been able to handle it yet. or until very lately talked about it because then that boring "racist card" is shouting around.

The problem for us here in sweden isnt that they are muslims,
    its just the amount of people that has come that we cant handle.
    so when i see someone say we should let more in, i go troll-mode instead of think a bit longer

but imo we shouldnt take in anymore until we got control over europe
    we should try to help them so much more in their own countries

not talking about refugees, those we should allow in and help here, but those are so few compaired to the migrants.

nepyonisdead likes this.
  6. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

That's propably the best opinion stated here so far

1. Take care of your own
    2. Don't turn your back on refugees running from a Firking war
    3. Emigrants can Firking wait when there is a humanitarian crisis taking place and people seeking asylum ((not that I disagree with them entering as shown above but if we were to give people opportunities in certain countries it may as well be the people who need them

Geressen likes this.
  7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/05/europe/imams-london-burial/

More than 130 British imams refuse to bury London attackers

list goes on and on and on. british imams pledge that they will not bury the london attackers. How much more do you want from them?

8. Hierokliff

Thats a good start, now get rid of jihadists and those that preaches for jihad in europe also or those that want sharia laws here.
    Just like europe have been hunting neonazis the last 50-70years in europe we need to focus to get rid of jihadists.
    or is it just in our heads, these jihadists are just humans and should have the right to kill all kafir?

Btw got any idea of how many imams are there in London? Tried to find any number about how many but since its not a real title/profession or registried in anyway in Sweden i cant find any numbers what so ever when i google.

9. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

You want us to get rid of the Internet?

10. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

The thing is, the Muslim community always talks about hating terrorists but very rarely do they ever sell anyone out so innocents don't get killed. Their is a difference between talking about doing something and actually doing something.

These topics consistently get nowhere on these forums because it always turns into insults and nonsense.

11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Yet you made the topic and added to the nonsense and insults.

And the ignorance, as shown by your "but the muslim community doesn't sell out these people". Again, I'm just waiting for christians to come out and say they knew about the guy who killed all those people at planned parenthood. Or the portland stabbing. Or the school shootings. Or the cinema shootings.

Oh wait, that is not the same thing cause that's my people hur dur no logic

12. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

you always talk about not liking the KKK but I do not remember you selling out a clansman.

BurnPyro likes this.
  13. Hierokliff

probably because he has no idea if anyone he knows are a member if they are so few these days?

14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

and there's a million muslim terrorists out there?

until super sells a KKK member, a right wing nutjob or just a christian shooting up a school out publically, I will not accept the premise that he doesn't know any and hold him complicit to the crimes of these people

15. Hierokliff

well 23.000 potential ones in UK according to MSM, so probably not far from the truth, especially if you count all "freedom" fighters in syria, iraq, libya and the rest of africa...
    but thats 1 in 2000 then if its around 1.8-2 billion musmlims in the world

in 2014, CNN estimated it to be 105.000 organised jihadists in the world, and thats a leftwing media so from my point of view that number is silly low and 3 year old so it has grown alot. (only number i found with my google skills)

but still waiting for a fast googling about a rightwing terrorist attack in europe the last year, havent found any myself. And if its true that KKK havent done any attacks since mid 90's you should find some other terroristgroup on the rightwing to spam about.

what do you think about this propaganda site?
    https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2017
    During this time period, there were 924 Islamic attacks in 46 countries, in which 6641 people were killed and 7284 injured.

16. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

17. Hierokliff

gonna read that, did just look at the first page

upload_2017-6-7_9-12-24.png

how can you fail so bad to prove rightwing terrorism in a link?
    so 71% of the attacks in US was from islam extremism

18. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

but total deaths is the same im both years.
    see?

19. Hierokliff

no? 69 vs 65? or is that the same? or what am i missing? i did just wake up, so i might be reading wrong

20. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

you think a difference of 4 is significant in a population of hundreds of millions?

you are one of those ****s who complains that the triple point of water is 0.01 when someone says it is 0 arn't you?

I am sitting in a library and 15 meters ahead of me a woman who looks like she may have Surinam heritage is teaching an Eritrean man to read dutch, what's the verdict here? are they appropriating my culture?

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.