I think Europe should let in more refugees

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by super71, May 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

I honestly don't remember (and can't seem to find) what you're referring to.

Despite all of crap that gets thrown at you (and I can't deny that I usually disagree with most of what you say), this sums it up pretty well.

2. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Muslims/refugees all being the same and white christian also all being racist murderous KKK members?

BurnPyro likes this.
  3. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-vehicle-strikes-several-pedestrians-london-road-003128802.html

How many times must this happen, we're at like 4 or 5 terror attacks with just vehicles.

At first I was a little bit embarrassed I liked trump, but thank the Firking lord he won or we'd have let Hilary open the gates to unlimited terror attacks.

They didn't say who did the attack, just that it was against people worshipping. Also I wouldn't put it past the Muslim mayor to set something like this up to take pressure off of all the Muslim terror attacks. Or maybe it's just backlash from Europeans who are tired of being attacked daily and not fighting back, either way hooray for civil war in Europe I guess ?

Also

"The Finsbury Park mosque was associated with extremist ideology for several years after the 9/11 attacks in the United States but was shut down and reorganized. "

You probably missed that sentence on purpose I'm guessing ? @Dagda

So here we have a mosque that was basically brainwashing people into extremists, and the solution was to close it and open under new leadership. Only in Europe would you guys allow something so stupid and ridiculous to remain open.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  4. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

am i missing something here? the link you've got is pretty clear in saying that muslims were the target of this attack. are we going to put that on the muslim community anyway?

BurnPyro and Geressen like this.
  5. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Super wants an holy wars end times.

there is no other explanation for what he wants to do, that or he is stupid.
    ah wait neverment.

6. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

I'm also curious how the media will spin this, will he be labeled a racist or will it just be another terror attack without mentioning the motives ?

Muslims are never labeled racist when they do these sorta things so how will this go if it is a white dude.

7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Man this guy is delusional

8. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

I am a democrat and I see a lot of right leaning people in here so imma keep this short to avoid conflict. This is more about Islam than anything else.

Islamic states like Isis aren't just mindlessly blowing people up, they have a strategy to what they do, weather its influencing an election to get the result they want ( Marie Le Pen ) or promote fear and hate which they have continued to display. They WANT you to turn against your fellow neighboring Muslims and remove them from the country, they WANT you to hate and fear because it effectively blinds you and makes you weaker in certain aspects. Now I'm not saying to open your borders completely and let any refugee in that's dangerous. Better vetting would help Europe out a lot and it needs it believe me, what Europe doesn't need is people claiming they are losing there traditional values and culture, things change this is inevitable you are only delaying it at best.

( Lets not use our Traditions and culture as a way to mask our hate the same way white people in the united states use patriotism to tell someone to leave the country if they criticize it ;) ))))

ISIS WANTS CHAOS the best way you can defeat Islamic state is to ally yourself with those who know most about it, take those Muslim kids and raise them with the same values your country has that's how you effectively beat Islam, don't turn the many away in favor of the few. The best way to persevere the Islamic state is to unite and come together in tragic times, be strong. I don't think people understand what an insult it is for ISIS to bomb Ariana Grande's concert for her to just do a bigger one a month later with more people united. That is the message you need to send.

But yeah better vetting, REALISTIC VETTING, better background checks are all something I don't feel Europe for some strange reason has done as much as they could be doing.

9. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Beautiful post actually.. Never truer words, relgion overall is the TRUE problem in humanity in my main opinion.

Sometimes I feel like it can make us strong and propel us forward, other times ( most the time ) religion seems to bring people out of the realm of understanding and reasoning completely. I feel like as a whole our race would do better without religion. And religion regardless should never be mixed into politics, its dangerous I can see that our pope is someone who actually understands this which is odd considering people with such high faith usually don't.

10. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

religion is just a set of "moral rules", but it comes also with the "faith" part that is really bad.
    we can continue to evolve as a species having a set of moral rules based on us, instead of archaic myhts.
    the pope is trying to get back some believers because they are losing a lot, he is actually less "modern" that it seems. He speaks quite nicely, but then when it gets to "suggestions to politics" he is still quite conservative. Better than the last 2, of course, but not that of a big deal.

11. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

The Islam has a history of destroying cultures that aren't their own, with extreme prejudice. The more they blend into another society - peacefully or not - they end up imposing their way of life as what is right, because that's what the religion dictates. This happens all the time even today, and you can find videos about this (like the ones in Sweden, others in France, I can link some if you want) easily on Youtube, and you'll see that such behavior isn't born out of desperation, but it's deemed common by them.

I could write more but this post would probably be deleted, if we still have any mods.

12. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

sounds just like christianity if you think about it.
    we should knock this whole religion thing off.

anyways I'm not worried about a small percentage of the population being muslim, clearly they are concentrated in the same area but what exactly are you proposing? we should have institutionalised systemic racism and a couple of "Jim crow" laws? we get it cultures clash so "melting pot" person tell me how to better achieve intergration?

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
    BurnPyro, MaruXV and nepyonisdead like this.
  13. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

1. I live in Italy, catholic church is imposing its view on my life way more than the Islam believers. As in India the hinduists do, as in Myanmar the Buddhists do, etc...Religion and religious extremism is a common problem for all the world.

2. I have more than 30 daily workers under me in my company, 25 of them are economic immigrants. Not refugees, that are the one that should be helped without conditions because they come from emergency situations. They are normal guys, that came here to search for a better economic condition. Thats the one kind of immigrants people want to stop more. They do works no other italian wants to do. 10 of them are of islamic religion. They do Ramadan, they are very strict about it, even when working under july's sun, but no one of them (and i saw a lot of them change in 10 years ) gave me any problem more than italian students, or italian unemployed persons.

3. most of the ones that go extrmist you will notice that are all living in very poor parts of big cities. they are unemplyed, rejected by society, not giving them any way to make their condition better. thats where extremism is born.

4. just a note: i do not support islamic religion, as i do not support any other religion/cult/superstition based myth.

Geressen likes this.
  14. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

How come in India all the religions seem to get along? As far as I know, they got a pretty big group muslim community there.

15. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Indonesia is pretty peaceful.

16. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

do you get your news from mickey mouse comics? they have been killing each other for quite a long time...of course for religious things, like "my god has bigger **** than yours"

Geressen and nepyonisdead like this.
  17. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

Religion of peace

18. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

It's not tbh.

19. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

Eh, news? Do you study history by watching news? Didn't think so.
    Yes, India was by no means a peaceful country and had plenty of wars, but as far as religion goes (as far as I'm aware; if I'm wrong, please do prove so with sound evidence), inside the country there were never any conflicts between the religious groups -- even today you can see people practicing yoga in christian orthodox churchs and buddhists hanging out with muslims and etc.
    Question is how do they do it?

20. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

MaruXV likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.