I would appreciate some help

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by LTOM, Mar 27, 2016.

1. LTOM

LTOM New Member

Hello everyone, I'm a new player here (or rather old one that has been away for eons! :p) and I was wondering if there is someone who can give me some advice's as to how to build a good deck and how to move around a little bit since I see so many things have changed (my personal favourite factions are IS FS and FW) but obviously anything is welcomed any advice of any sort. I also tried to make a boghopper deck but I don't know how well it stands in the current state of the game so overall if someone can help me I would appreciate it :) thanks in advance

2. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Wellcome back... Just in time for a new expansion :)

3. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

The best advice I can give you is to like a theme. That is because it is much easier to make a good Battlegroup if you know what you want; most people don't and make several bad BG's, wasting their gold/money. Identifying yourself with a race/class is normally a good starting point, then you proceed to try practically all runes in that theme, so you can know what's best in it by yourself - of course asking players and watching games help a lot as well to speed up the process, but trying at least everything that isn't blatantly bad is mandatory - so you can improve your knowledge of the game while having fun with runes you enjoy playing with.

A good spot to look at themes is Training Games' Public BGs, in Pox client. It's doesn't have all themes but it's a good place to start, and you can always ask in the forums, we are more than willing to help.

Themes are always bound to one or more of these: race, class, abilities or a damage type. So again, look for something you find cool and feel free to PM me here in forums or in game, I'll be sure to help you if you feel like.

4. LTOM

LTOM New Member

thank you xD

thanks man I really appreciate it I already have checked a lot of the decks from the public decks and i kind of created a paladin and a boghopper deck it's just that most decks I see in the forums are either too expensive or too old and most people say they are weak but thanks for the advice I will try to create 1 nice deck and will see from there on :D

Lushiris likes this.
  5. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

these are no way near top tier but this is what i use:
    upload_2016-4-4_1-22-19.png
    upload_2016-4-4_1-23-23.png
    I use tariff on Xulos. I like it better for the long run. Was just testing the tombstones, could probably cut them down to 1x. As for IS i recommend focusing brand theme, it seems really strong. That or dwarves. Is/sp constructs is interesting too.
    Destiny is a really good equipment for spot damge on any boghopper.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
    Lushiris likes this.