Icefang....what in the name of $#@%

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ballballer, Nov 22, 2017.

1. xaznsoulx

xaznsoulx Supreme Dream Team 夢想 隊

He didn't defend anything. He didn't offer any viable options to support his argument, as usual.

2. xaznsoulx

xaznsoulx Supreme Dream Team 夢想 隊

There are three phases in what he does.
    1) Make a point.
    2) Find out you disagree.
    3) Mashes his keyboard in frustration.

limone1981 likes this.
  3. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

point taken, I wont post anymore, enjoy that loud mouthed ***** talking about how everything is broken

xaznsoulx likes this.
  4. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Alright kiddies play nice.

Tweek516 and Etherielin like this.
  5. zorbot

zorbot The King of Potatoes

I'll never know how ST gets to remain permanently imbalanced.

6. zorbot

zorbot The King of Potatoes

I appreciate the warm reception. Maybe I'll log in some time soon to check it out.

xaznsoulx likes this.
  7. Varthas

Varthas I need me some PIE!

I seen this thread without clicking in and reading anything, just the name, and i wondered what the fuzz was.

I just played my first game against x2 icefangs. I met a good player, and the deck i had set as active was not the deck i started the game with(missclick maybe), so i was on the backfoot already but Icefangs aoe 5 on a 2 x 2 and his range, damage boost and zeal:speed was efficient for sure.

Edit: i must say it is hard to judge a opposite champion on a loss, also his first active Icefang had the right counter to what i was doing on the font.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
    davre likes this.
  8. Tylerspoxnora

Tylerspoxnora Member

Snow battle groups need Icefang. ST doesn't always have the best champs for range and I count Icefang as a ranged unit. Please don't ever nerf Icefang because he is too viable in a snow battle group. If he gets nerfed then you better add some kind of snow ranged unit with a surge ability. I'm looking for one more icefang btw and have 2 planar disturbances legendary runes ready to trade for him.