Ideas for new decks?

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by badgerale, Aug 6, 2017.

1. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

I've been playing a fire-eater fire deck, then a deep elf deck then a goblin deck. But I'm bored of them now, what next?

More unusual the better.

2. Isterium

Isterium New Member

All female team :0

Also, post your deep elf bg, please.

3. badgerale

I'd prefer at least one point of synergy.

My DE deck is:

Chosen of O, deep elf fanatic, deep elf monk, DE temptress, demonologist, grimlic, 2xheretic overlord, caverunner, informant, messenger, reaper, scorched dwarf, shadowrake.
    FR, fireblast, grimlic's treachery, mindslicer b, 2x mindstrom, PoV, retri, sac, split personality, super, banner, 2x nefari resurrection, demonshield

The focus is on the nef ressurection with 3x punish champs plus 2xmindstorm. The rest is just whatever you like, there are enough deep elves to just choose whatever is fun.

4. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Max

Imps

Minos

Arrow-Eaters ( with imm magic sheouls pretty annoying deck) (I actually only built this BG to annoy tiny when he was playing FF KF, worked pretty well)

Fire BG ( Non-Fire eater variation) ( Surprisingly stronger than Fire-eater variation imo) (My Current META BG actually came out of this, its basicly a Fire Based meta)

FF UD Naria ( I find it works slightly better when you META it a bit, by adding 1-4 non-Naria that have certain abilities that the Naria can't provide)

Spiders

UD Endurance BG (Had huge success with this few months ago) ( think Cinderpede, fire giants... Just full champ line up of Tanks, with heavy spell damage set to make up for the lack of Damage) (Note: Aim for lowest cost Tanks, High cost tanks defeat efficiency of the BG)

Lock and Pop BG - Lockdown/Pin down units x Mindstorms/Griefs x Cull (the Thunderclops would work here as well)

Stealth BG ( Kind of garbage vs Top players, it's not a bad deck, but its better vs lower tier players)

BEASTS , I don't know how I forgot this new FF UD power BG

FF UD Stitched (I'm a UD/FW Stitched person myself, but can't deny this is a strong variation)

Surge-Demon BG: Corrupt Cultists/Fanatics, Disclaimer, I don't think this BG is good, just fun.

Cover your Ears BG - Fascinate+Pull+ Slitherine units for the good ole Maddening echos ( Bonus points if you x2 Echos AND x2 Superiority for Extra theme points, and frankly Power) (NOTE: This bg 100% needs x2 SAC (can even ditch the retri) so you can Sac units to do Echos + Superiority for the win whenever needed)

I'm fairly sure I had a couple more UD bgs I had theorized, but I'm drawing a blank. If you ever get any cool BG ideas you want someone to bounce idea off of, hit me up :)
    Good luck

Edit for things I remembered/will remember:
    *Moved old edits to top*

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
    Gnomes likes this.
  5. badgerale

Might try the surge demon idea, it's been a long time since I ran Sheol demons.

6. Xiven

Xiven I need me some PIE!

Some of my Underdepths decks:
    A Cuppa Lava: Fire Giant + Molten Cloak = Fun
    Archery Contest: UD/KF Archers.
    Beautiful Darkness: UD/FW ladies (with Corrupted Cultist pervs, of course).
    Beauty Is a Sin: UD/KF ladies.
    Bodies Unwilling: UD/FW Zambies + Puppet Master.
    Brutal Brutes: Brutes with Brand/Temple of Brutality. Because why not.
    Cain and Abel: UD champs, IS chumps.
    Cataclysm: Because Deep Leviathan deserves his own deck.
    Cull Me Nation: UD/FW Culling.
    Git Krunk't: UD/IS drunken Brutes.
    Hot Swap: UD/ST Teleports.
    Mutating Frenzy: UD/SL Mutants.
    Rare, Peruvian Tree Imps: UD/KF Imps and Fairies.

I have a lot of thematic-but-terrible decks, as well. Underdepths has a lot of variety, and you can do some cute stuff.

7. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

KF UD Forest Lerper deck with Cloak of Long Knives plus Brand of Brutality. Stealthed, teleporting, 60 damage champs. Grimlic's Mirror and Reclaim are useful. SotM with Horn of Order keeps things ticking along.

SP UD deck with lots of immunity match ups. Peaks Ifreet, salaam, arrow eaters, etc. Plus cheap effective guys Storm Bunny, armoured Fresh. SotM with Slaver's Whip helps too.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  8. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Ud/Sp deep wounds.

Fentum likes this.
  9. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

UD KF deep wounds using wild elf and the teleporting elf KF relic