Idiotic devs and their choices

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by Theoutcast, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Theoutcast

Theoutcast Member

UD always getting the bad end of the deal. We have had crap for several expansions...we get 1 piece of good equip and they nerf it to hell.... There are tons of other factions with great abilities/champs/spells... let us have something good for a change

SMh7 likes this.
  2. xaznsoulx

xaznsoulx Supreme Dream Team 夢想 隊

Or you can capture a font.
    upload_2016-8-2_20-22-31.png

4NIK8, SPiEkY and DrakeArron like this.
  3. DrakeArron

DrakeArron I need me some PIE!

As has been said a hundred times before, your argument holds zero water. There have *litteraly* been threads saying pretty much the exact same thing about four other factions in the past month.
    And that equip was nerfed because it was insanely overpowered- ask any good player on here and they'll tell you that.

SPiEkY likes this.
  4. Theoutcast

Theoutcast Member

Hell yeah I'm salty...tired of playing UD runes from 10 years ago

5. DrakeArron

Also, calling the dev's "mooorooons" isn't going to help your case. If anything it will just make everyone, them included, assume your a child who has zero idea about game design and balance.

6. Theoutcast

Theoutcast Member

It is ironic however that you're posting about me being salty when you're being salty I whoop your ass all the time =p

7. DrakeArron

Hey, I'm your first like! I feel special now :3
    EDIT: Apologies, I hadn't realized I posted three times in a row. I know that can be annoying and I hate being annoying >.<

8. DrakeArron

Yes, and your childishly calling the developers idiots and morons. Thats much better...

9. Theoutcast

Theoutcast Member

lol who the hell are you and why are you following me around? Stop bugging me nobody

10. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

I can't believe they'd take an amazing equipment and turn it into absolute garbage. This is an outrage!!
    *still runs 2x

newsbuff likes this.
  11. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Of course you whoops his ass, he's new, you moron

12. Theoutcast

Theoutcast Member

aznsoul is new? nahh you're just an idiot =-p

13. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

You didn't quote him with that post, so I assumed you were talking to the previous poster, you know, like a normal forum works.

Burcho likes this.
  14. Theoutcast

Theoutcast Member

Well, you see the giant meme he posted about being salty? I mean...use your critical thinking skills man.

15. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Oh, so when I said the guy was new, you didn't have to use your critical thinking to to figure out that I didn't mean aznsoul?

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
  16. DrakeArron

I'm not "following you around". I respond like this to anyone who makes ridiculous claims about their faction being horrible. Which, btw, you still haven't refuted. Nor have you explained why you felt it neccesary to call the devs idiots and morons.

Also, plenty of recent runes are being played in UD- Goblin king, Sallamm, avarice (even after the nerf).
    If you want more UD runes, then the simple answer would be t ask politely, not insult people and don't provide good evidence.

17. DrakeArron

Oh yes, lovely conversation....
    @Sokolov could we please do something about this? I don't want anyone insulting each other. The devs are one thng, you guys deal with it all the time. But not other players.

18. DrakeArron

19. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Ok, enough bickering.

This is why I think that the old runes should be retired.

Unless you have power creep new stuff will seem a bit lacklustre and usually be outclassed by sheoul demons and other old stuff.

Having said that, I thought the runes this time were pretty cool, though I am a fan of goblins and imps so I guess it suits me - I can see how a demon/meta centric player might not like them.

xxLordQxx, Gnomes and Fentum like this.
  20. DrakeArron

I wouldn't take a thread like this as an evidence for "this is why" in anything. He peovided zero evidence for his claim, and the same claim has been made in 3-4 other factions.

Now, if you want to talk about how we can increase rune vaeriety, sure. But that is NOT what this thread is about. Not accprding to the first post, anyway. If we're going to talk about that, we should a: use actual well thought out evidence, and especially evidence that doesn't come hand in hand with insults, and b: make a thread actually dedicated to it.