If there was one rune you would hope for to keep it's "integrity"

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Rokuta, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Rokuta

Rokuta New Member

What would it be?

I really hope oozing slag retains it's whole "cloning theme" . This rune has been my favorite since I joined the game in the time of the harbingers.

Woffleet likes this.
  2. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Chaos Brave.

3. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

Sonic Elemental. I really enjoy the theme he has going, but he needs to cut some mobility for some other utility.

JazzMan1221, RedScarlet and Woffleet like this.
  4. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

agreed if u wanna cut his mobility, u gotta have to cut Arctic, Ready from IS, and every other mechanisms that allows moving 8-9 spaces in one turn except Manic.

In essence, our only 8-9spaces moving champ (non Manic) is this guy.

What are your ideas on other utilities for sonic elemental?

I'd say give him -1 speed, and Cackle and call it a day.
    or -1 speed, +4 Nora, Cackle, and Sonic Acolyte.

5. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

Looking at abilities he has, I would consider deafening aura to be his main point of interest. He super mobile, so he needs Teleport, but lower his base speed to compensate. All his resistances and defensive abilities are jumbled on, so take them all off and give him 5 defense.

Other abilities that would look good on him would be Sonic Acolyte, Cackle, Sonic Roar, or a Sonic version of Choking Aura.

6. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

The time of the Harbingers was before the time of the Slag. Oozing Slag was released in the SP expansion, but Harbingers came out with the initial release. I do agree, Oozing Slag is one I want to remain intact. It has always been my favorite SP rune. I even had one in my party back when we were doing player lead RPG adventures in the Anything Goes lobby.

7. WraithxxV

WraithxxV Active Member

Hyaenid Spiritspeaker, he's such a perfect application of crazy abilities and is quite balanced. I love that guy :cool:

RedScarlet likes this.
  8. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Sceian needs to keep barrage and warcry hopefully 3 to keep his integrity.

9. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

He has res: phy 3 to resist most Attacks. His ele fortitude takes care of non-combat damage like in FS or FW. A plain 5 DEF would be sooo redundant, especially against non combat champs

btw sonic version of choking aura is soo neat. especially with damage shield sonic. tho Sonic Roar is tremendously boring...he would feel really similar to Rolling Shrieker (tunnel:sand --> Sonic Roar) vs (teleport --> Sonic Roar)

Paper Skull likes this.
  10. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

Slaver's Whip, Goliath Fesh, and Pilfered Armory all strike me as "emblematic" SP since they are all tricksy. That said, diamond mace is probably better than the latter, and I'm not sure that cliff diving or instagibbing should be encouraged from a balancing point of view.

11. Rokuta

Rokuta New Member

I mean the time where you could see a harbinger nearly every game, now you will never see one unless it's some off shoot zoo bg.
    I joined the game about half a month before the sp release if I remember correctly.

I think I've seen more doomballs than harbs.