IF we buy PoxNora....(Poll added)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bondman007, Jul 22, 2018.

?

What should we do with PoxNora?

1. Buy and preserve the game as is and attempt to fix it

2. Buy the assets (art and name properties) but re-program the game entirely from scratch

3. Let it die and wait for one of the Pox fans to clone it

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Extinctshun

Extinctshun I need me some PIE!

Someone should sell me their collection since pox is dead :D Can pay as gift via paypal. Ill go first.. Still enjoy the random ranked ques and solo campaigns!

Mostly interested in KF,IS,FW,ST. Specifically KF LEs!

Will pay well for 2x KF Harbs also.

2. kthx

kthx The King of Potatoes

Happy to flick you what I still have on my account. You can go nuts on it. Just PM me and we can figure it out.

3. Poxjedi

Poxjedi I need me some PIE!

kthx, Play me before you give them away unless your CHICKEN :p

4. kthx

kthx The King of Potatoes

Jump onto discord, my dude. We should stay in touch.

5. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

My dwarfs will disappear with the game's end. I will stay by their side till the end comes

darklord48 likes this.
  6. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Same with my scaled ones.

7. javier cutino

javier cutino New Member

Hello I am a returning player, just reading through this post. First a question, is there a date when the servers are set to be shutdown? Second, a suggestion for the future concerning old/new runes. The idea comes from hearthstone. There is ranked play and wild play. In ranked play only cards from the 2 most recent expansions and original cards are allowed. In "wild" play anything goes. Having a reward system for both I think would be beneficial and allow players to keep all runes while "stream lining" competitive play. I have been part of other games where the community attempted to "revive" the game after it was shutdown. An extremely small population actually returns if any at all. The game either needs to be kept alive as is or be modified, repackaged, and launched. Other games have done the later successfully, DOTA and DOTA 2/ LOL come to mind. Thoughts? Also I apologize if this isnt a coherent stream of thoughts here. Posting this between patients.