If we did get a jorea what would you like her to do?

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by calisk, Jan 15, 2017.

1. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

So I was thinking on the hero and was trying to figure out where to put her.

She's the mother of elementals, high supreme ruler of the Jakei, the strongest magic user in the tundra stronger then even the high shardmaster, and even unifying force of all the different factions in st.

Big boots for one rune to fill.

If we did one day get her what would you like of her

I'd expect her to be as similar of jfq as serkan is to Lich king, or euan/Tala gar is the dwarf king. I'll be honest I don't remember which of Talagar or euan is the real king

2. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

I do believe that after Rugoloth passed away his assistant Feofil became king because Euan was dead and Talgar said he didnt want to. Lol kinda off topic but ya

Tweek516 likes this.
  3. calisk

neat, guess IS is waiting for their feofil rune heh

4. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

Ya id like to see Jorea maybe be similar to how collective works out in FS were she about bringing multiple races together i think that would be a cool idea.

5. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

I dunno man, would be tough to do her justice. But if she was done right... Man that would be awesome.

6. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

Leap 3 and swarm: elemental snowcat

guokamoli54 likes this.
  7. calisk

ya you might br right, I think she could be a few different runes, like grimlic and grim thir....I guess I will jsut make them all ^^

8. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Grimthir is OP as Firk plz no more

9. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

ST dosen't get to have a Serkan. It would a be a hate crime against poxnora.