Illuminati Triangle

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Vorian, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

People say it represents the devil, but anyone who can do basic maths knows a pyramid more represents the Holy Trinity. Discuss...

2. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I don't discuss people and their bullshit and other people getting their bullshit mixed up.

Tweek516 and BurnPyro like this.
  3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

4. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

There is more than one "Illuminati" (at least historically speaking). As such, the symbolism can have different meanings depending on which one you're thinking of. For some, the focus is on the Illuminati which focuses on Luciferianism (of which there are many kinds) others of mankind imbued with the Holy Spirit (and thus, incidentally, not requiring Royal or Church doctrine to make their own decisions). Which as you can guess have some points in common (anti-establishment to varying degrees) but are otherwise very much opposed to one another.

And that's just the Christian-aspected stuff. There's plenty of non-Abrahamic interpretations (and for the most part that is probably more accurate).

I'm not really qualified to go into it beyond that, but simply put...

"It's complicated?"

It doesn't help that the history of occult societies tends to be obfuscated by the fact that they are OCCULT societies (which by definition points to secrecy), and that legends have been made or co-opted by multiple groups, including authors.

Anyway, rumor has it Washington and some other of the founders of the US were part of the Illuminati back in their day. Thus a large part of why we have eye-ful pyramids stamped on our money.

5. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i mean, i read From Hell so i'm pretty sure that the masonite control of the world is just a thinly veiled secret that only the unwashed and uneducated masses of sheeple refuse to see

also the freemasons are secretly lighthouse

BurnPyro likes this.
  6. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

man I had almost forgotten about lighthouse

Tweek516 and BurnPyro like this.
  7. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

the universe would not permit such a thing to occur

BurnPyro likes this.
  8. ssez

ssez I need me some PIE!

fixed it for you :)

9. ssez

ssez I need me some PIE!

10. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

You have no idea what you are talking about.... The Masonic Trinity is the pythagorean theorem. The holy trinity is not the masonic trinity. It is the trinity of the ancient mystery religion. Osiris, Isis, and Horus. Masonry in a nutshell is that man can become god through science. Technocracy.

a. represents the divine father
    b. represents the divine mother
    c. represents the divine child = masonic christ
    [​IMG]

If anyone wants to know what this guy is talking about here is the book where this information can be found.
    "The Secret Teachings of All Ages"
    -Manly P. Hall
    http://www.istitutocintamani.org/libri/The_secret_teachings_of_all_ages.pdf

11. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Well the Bible seems to hint the Holy Spirit is female so I believe your whole divine mother, father and child theory matches up with the Holy Trinity theory. Personally I believe Jesus was created in spirit form through birth.

12. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

but doesn't there not being a god or holy spirit sorta destroy those theories?

:D

why is profhulk putting one word exclamations behind sentences? TECHNOCRACY!

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
    Tweek516 likes this.
  13. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

The difference is the implication of what is what. For what Profhulk has posited for the Freemasons, the implication of the Divine Son would be each member, as opposed to specifically and solely Jesus Christ (though I'm sure many Freemasons included him as well); though this may vary.

Feel free to provide proof that there is no god or holy spirit. Until then, realize the discussion is largely about symbolism, which in no way requires that the symbolism represents something that actually exists in the first place.

Because it's a keyword. Sort of like: Fascist or what have you (though much better defined than Fascist these days). Essentially, he's using the term to tie the Masonic societies to modern Technocrats (which in turn is tied to other things, Globalism for example, the general push for post-industrial society as well, though that's also mixed in with Environmentalism and other things [some of which is spurred on by technocrats]).

At least that's my take on it, feel free to correct or amend @profhulk .

14. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Liar.

Geressen likes this.
  15. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

you mean crossword.

Hag.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
  16. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

What crazy is like, a day in the life.

17. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

ORLY? Where does it say that? Pleas pray tell... lol. I get the feeling you were breaking bad the other night smoking meth out of a light bulb and you heard god tell you to watch all sorts of religious videos and create this thread after you mixed the teachings of gnosticism and christianity together.

18. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Hot fuzz all time favorite simon pegg movie. "For the greater good".

19. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

You are the one who added an exclamation point.

Geressen likes this.
  20. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

so you meant that they are technocratic and believe they can become divine through knowledge.
    because that second thing is not technocracy that is just being weird.