I'm bored. Geresson, play 20 questions with me...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by IMAGIRL, May 20, 2021.

1. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I'm bored. @Geressen Let's play 20 Questions. So I can remember what it is later, the object is a Spigot, I will also accept Faucet as an answer.

If you don't know the game, here's how to play. I think of something and you try to guess it in twenty questions. After each question I'm required to give a succinct answer. The standard is for the 'thing' in question that you're trying to guess to be an 'object' but if you know the person you playing the game with well enough then you can expand the subject of the guess to things like people, places, concepts, or emotions... But we'll just stick to an item for this game. The questions that can be asked are usually required to be yes/no questions, but so long as I can answer in a single word I'll allow the question.

Objective: Discover the item I'm thinking of in 20 Questions or less.

Rules:
    1. Questions must be phrased in a yes/no, or an either/or format that allows for a one word answer. You cannot directly ask what the item is.
    2. After each round of Q&A you can make a guess as to what the item is. Incorrect guesses have no consequences, but I'll only allow one guess after each question unless all 20 questions have been made. In which case, your free to make as many guesses as you want with the information you've managed to gather up to that point.
    3. You can either make a single post an edit it after each round of Q&A or make multiple individual posts. I'd recommend the former as if we enjoy this enough we could made this an ongoing game within this thread.

(An advanced game being a game with an expanded list of subjects to guess, e.g. person, place, animal, item, concept, etc....)

Q. Is it alive or dead?
    A. Alive.

Q. Flora or Fauna?
    A. Flora.

Q. Does it exist in a hot or cold environment.
    A. Cold.

Q. Does it exist in the Northern or Southern Hemisphere
    A. Northern.

Q. Is it a tree or a flower?
    A. Tree.

Q. Is the tree found in a Temperate or Tropical environment?
    A. Temperate.

Q. Is the tree Deciduous or Coniferous?
    A. Deciduous.

Q. Does it fall under the Angiosperm classification? Guess: Apple Tree?
    A. Yes. Incorrect Guess.

I picked a poor subject, so I'm unsure of what questions to continue asking for this example game. The answer was a Willow Tree

With all that said. Feel free to start your Query. The subject is an object.

Last edited: May 20, 2021
  2. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

(Reserved)

3. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I havn't seen the questions but my answers are.
    No.
    no.
    yes.
    naybe.
    no.
    yes.
    sometimes.
    no.
    no.
    yes.
    yes.
    maybe.
    no.
    exactly.
    no comment.
    yes.
    no
    very rarely.
    no
    yes.

IMAGIRL likes this.
  4. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

The post was cute, but what made me like it was that I actually bothered to count how many 'answers' you gave. *Slow Clap, Bravo you Cheeky *******.

Geressen likes this.