Immunity, tough, or mirrored (Construct theme)

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by OriginalG1, Feb 5, 2017.

1. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

upload_2017-2-5_13-39-44.png
    Theme is immunity, and mirrored, play off you opponent. Plays decent, great, when catapult is on the field.
    features knockback combos, equipment refund, champion refund, boosting.

Flashback, aseryen and Hierokliff like this.
  2. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Wouldnt the spell macadamize be very useful with 2 rock collection? Dont know if it works on enemy champs also being on domain: rock, anyway i try to bring as much units as possible under macadamize but havent checked if it helps the surge.
    How do you upgrade your war-enchanted grobles?

3. OriginalG1

IS has many spells that could be considered auto include. Macadamiza is meta for the permanent domain rock buff on affected units. You could probably take out erroding winds, that spell is just a personal favorite. (Relic counter, knockback damage, DoT.)
    I use war-enchanted grobles with immunity magic and spellswallower in this bg.

Attached Files:

4. OriginalG1

O and since medal of valor goes onto cool down once it switches champions (if it switches champions[lol]) you can use craft on Silverclan Tinkerer and get it right back.

5. Hierokliff

Did start play abit with constructs after your post and reading this guide: http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/a-constructive-guide-to-spare-parts.25664/
    Spare parts is real fun in a constructs deck, now you made me want to find more IS constructs, have ignored them besides then one i got from packs here and there. feels odd though hoping that your early deployed unit dies so you can get better boosts on your other constructs.

6. Hierokliff

worked real nice tweaked with extra defensive spells to beat the true love campaign and earn me a limited Ayla.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  7. Flashback

Flashback Devotee of the Blood Owl

Nice deck G1, mirrored,imunity physical and magical, but the suporters... i dont like suporter champs but is because i dont know how to play with constructs.in field should be good to play. Enduring aura too helps to tank, but i dont know need something more maybe more range
    Nice deck

OriginalG1 likes this.
  8. OriginalG1

upload_2017-4-9_2-37-28.png
    updated some stuff, have not played with though

9. OriginalG1

trying out a split construct
    upload_2017-6-8_0-3-24.png

Attached Files:

Hierokliff likes this.
  10. Hierokliff

How is the deck going? think that when Euan gets his hammer working correct and it does knockback instead of illuminate a slam deck could be real fun. Add a ballista with slam, some wallmakers or terraformers for lava and open the earth spell. Tried the fury of the storm with slam, but its so costly and just dont work (yet)
    with the mobility problem in the new client i also consider go down to 11-12 champs and use relics/spells more, especially put back the earthshaker and adding 2xnora mines for covering up the misstakes that happends. those nora mines are nice to help contest fonts or be slamblockers instead of just sitting home at the shrine.

11. OriginalG1

I have not played the ff bg in ranked in while. euan could be a strong add. I could take medal of valor out now, I use using to buff DMC for super bombs. I would probably add aspect of divinity to it. I use my immunity physical/ rock eaters for spot knock back damage, it causes more damage then lava. I will remake the bg soon.

12. OriginalG1

upload_2017-6-10_22-51-34.png

I changed it up to this. Ballista looks great but I do not have any. IS is not one of main factions and not my favorite to play with or against.

13. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

My problem with constructs has always been they rely too heavily on tinkerers, if you don't get any tinkerers out early they kinda just fall apart. I don't like themes that require a lot of setup anymore, the game is evolving and getting faster not slower, and constructs are one of the slowest themes, once they get going they are unstoppable though.

Also if your splitting with sp, try using idol of elements, or earth shaker bracelet