Imp Help

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by Ravenhawker23, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Ravenhawker23

Ravenhawker23 New Member

Hello, I am new to this game and wondering if anyone can give me a little help with an imp bg. I love their trickster ability and I really enjoy them, but I do not sadly have any imps at all. which means I have no idea what basics I would need for an awesome imp bg. it seems like I would need bounty hunters, vixens, and stranglers for sure, once again...not sure at all. LOL any help is appreciated. I would love your gracious help with this matter.

2. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/Ch_Cj0c4@cf3Cy1Ca-CaMCa+Ca=sys2Hs8fs86sOSAS1lr3Tr3zrAEN

You can add another Deep Elf Summoner to replace the Imp Deceiver if you don't have one. Either way. This deck puts some emphasis on building up Vixen(s). They are the main target for Demon Shield. Flesh Grinder can be good with Altered Lemure, and healing a fed Vixen or Needleclaw. Imp Trickster's Split goes very well with Vixen's Soul Siphon. And Infiltrators are mainly for Detection. They seem to work pretty well with Imps.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
  3. Ravenhawker23

Ravenhawker23 New Member

You rock. Thanks a Ton hopefully I will be able to make this before long. Im at 665 gold coins atm.

4. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Hey, this is a common/uncommon only UD bg that you may be able to craft with your very first pack
    http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/CfVC4@C-Ch1Ch2Ch=Ch0CfXC5=s4@S2lS3os86SAr3pR20e2g
    There are no imps but you'll understand that minotaurs just happen to have a lot of commons and uncommons so they are better to start, maybe you want to make something like this first to learn how to play UD and then you can move onto imps.

TeaNinja likes this.
  5. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

GabrielQ likes this.
  6. Amberite

Amberite The King of Potatoes

Last edited: May 15, 2014