Improved A.I.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by iiiioooque, Jan 31, 2015.

1. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

We should make AI able to use more spells equips and abilities that would really make it more challenging

2. iiiioooque

iiiioooque The King of Potatoes

As I said before ... I know what you mean, i did it before with a different set of runes, but still with the garu!

@Moles or @Gedden

In terms of coding or possibilities of this happening ... what can you guys say ?

3. Moles

Moles Administrator Octopi

Not sure I understand what you are asking us here?

If its to do with upgrading the AI and making it better, I know thats something Gedden said previously he'd love to do. It just a matter of finding the time within our other priorities.

4. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

I got it.

SPiEkY likes this.
  5. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I was wondering if anyone actually got it, or if it was so lame of a joke that everyone just ignored it.

6. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

Let's not pretend it has to be one or the other mate.

SPiEkY likes this.
  7. theKraken

theKraken I need me some PIE!

I think the single player should have a seperate pool of runes, custom ones with handpicked spells and champs. That way problem abilities like stealth, and champions like solitary guru could not be used.

This could also be expanded upon by creating a custom rougelike thing thats been mentioned in other threads

Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
  8. iiiioooque

I was asking abou the viability of improving the A.I. ... then, i made some suggestions on how it could be improved!

Glad that Gedden has already thought about it. Hope you guys find the free time that you need. I think it would be a great improve to the game, strenghtning the comunity of players and attracting new people. Maybe make the campaign mode a bit more than just a farming tool.

9. iiiioooque

Was roaming around till I found this post ...

One year has passed and A.I. still dum as a rock.
    Any changes have been made ?