Inconsistent interactions with impenetrble

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Anotherblackman, May 30, 2014.

1. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

I played a game vs Ballballer(rank 1 with the bg)
    While he exploited about 3 different bugs that game, the one I found to be game changing was when he used the ability confuse on my master axeman who has impenetrable as an upgrade. He then doomed, possessed and ran my master axeman out of the font I was contesting. and he died due to doom.

None of this should have happened D.O.G.
    Fix please rank 1 should be an example of the game, not an exploiter of bugs for victory.

2. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

1. Screenshot bug abuse.
    2. Report it.
    3. Post the bug in the bug forum.

3. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I can confirm that confuse was able to target impenetrable master axeman, removing impenetrable itself.

4. free20play

free20play I need me some PIE!

nah confuse is just like that
    its functions more like a spell then champion ability honestly
    and its ok with me since its sole purpose to negate a champions abilitie upgrades and nothing else.

5. BansheeX

No it is not. It is an ability and its tageted, så Impenetrable should protect against it!
    Trying to explain it away with "its like a spell" is plain idiocy in an attempt to excuse abuse of a bug

6. free20play

free20play I need me some PIE!

maybe reword it to say that it bypasses impenetrable
    i mean its not breaking the game and its nice too see we have more counters to things like master axeman

7. BansheeX

I hope not. Confusing new players by having some abilities bypass Impenetrable would be foolish.
    Impenetrable means you cant be targeted by abilities. Lets keep it that way instead of making needles complications.
    And if you need to abuse a bug to counter Master Axeman, you need to work on your skills as a player.

8. Anotherblackman

Did you even read the original Post or are you just posting just to defend a bug?

9. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

it is worse than a blinded precision champ still hitting an elusive champ. Confuse shouldn't be confusing to use.

10. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Confuse does not sound like it is working properly with Impenetrable. We will look into this.

11. Anotherblackman