Infinite Dailies

Discussion in 'New Pox Nora Client Beta Bugs' started by Morfeas, May 28, 2017.

1. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

As of yesterday, I got the daily "The Windfuries". When clicking "play campaign" I got a popup "You cannot play that encounter". I was at 0/2 mind you. Then I clicked on the Akakios icon (not the Exile one) on the map and went in game. Finished that, and then I was still at 0/2 finished. Weird. I was awarded gold normally for a daily. Then I tried clicking the Exile icon/Play campaign, both didn't work again. So I clicked on Akakios again, and once again went in game. After finishing I was awarded normal daily gold again. When done I was still at 0/2 dailies finished.

I come back today and to my surprise the daily hasn't changed. So I go play the Akakios mission twice again, but then I figure, what if I could do it again? And ofcourse, I clicked on Akakios again and went in game for a 3rd daily. And then a 4th. And a 5th. And all awarded normal daily gold. Game still thinks I'm at 0/2 finished and I can't play the Exile mission, just the Akakios one.

Solid stuff guys. Also, what the hell are difficulties supposed to do on dailies.

And I'm still waiting for a reply to this thread, and I asked it to be moved to this forum too. Let's get moving, shall we.

2. Morfeas

Still Windfuries.

3. Morfeas

4. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Thank you for reporting this. We are actually looking into this issue to determine why it is occurring.

5. Durand

Durand Active Member

It has been 7-8 days like this, and confirmed still today.

(Might be related to the bug, if they are somehow mistaken as story campaigns. That is a possibility, because the reward screen after campaign mission said "Completed Daily Skirmish". But it was story campaign, not daily)

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  6. Morfeas

And the campaign post game screens show the "completed ranked game" screen before showing the correct one.

7. Durand

Durand Active Member

There are sometimes two of them. Both exactly same and equally bugged:

wind.jpg

8. Rheticus

Rheticus New Member

I do the second one. Just for variety's sake.

9. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Durand likes this.
  10. Durand

Durand Active Member

11. Morfeas