Inhibited

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by NiGhtMaRiK, May 1, 2015.

1. NiGhtMaRiK

NiGhtMaRiK I need me some PIE!

Maybe yall are already aware of this but to my understanding Inhibited is not coded correctly.

Inhibited: Cannot be healed

Right now Disease and other effects that have the ability to Inhibit when they damage another unit are not working properly. Inhibit is going through anyway, even if the unit being attacked is immune or received no dmg.

Also Inhibited is stopping interactions that count as pseudo healing.

Blood Exchange can not target an inhibited unit to swap hit points with.
    That is not in line with the wording.
    Inhibit should stop "healing" however blood exchange is swapping life.
    I have not checks but this may also be the case with steal life.

I used Blood exchange on a champion in hopes of giving my diseased 4hp unit its hit points. Instead, it didn't count that inhibited unit and went across board far away to choose another undiseased target.

I had tried to blood exchange the inhibited target first and i wasn't allowed to cast the spell. I would assume that is also not WAI.

Even if the "healing" was stopped, i should of been able to switch the 4hp with the other unit and the unit that was inhibited should of stayed at 4hp while the other closest unit lost hp till it had 4hp or the difference. At the very least thats what should of happened.

I should probably make a separate thread but Skull of Decay hinders Reconstitute's ability to full heal.
    That's a bit odd from how i understand the ability works but even so i can see that being WAI.
    However, Blood Exchange values are also considered "healing" and get reduced.

Banners, Command, Repurpose, and other life "gain" abilities are unhindered.
    Also Blood Exchange Doesn't have the word "heal" in it at all.

I think this needs a little attention.