Internet problems

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by super71, Nov 26, 2017.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

I've spoken to a few people in Europe that have internet connections, i'm in the States and have had Bane Shift internet for days. Who else is having problems, it happens most frequently when i'm playing pox.

2. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

It's not you, it's the servers.

3. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

I believed that until my internet keeps shutting down and I have to reconnect, that's not just a pox thing. It happens more frequently though when I'm playing pox.

4. Astamir

Astamir I need me some PIE!

Don't listen to the Euros trying to convince you they have it better than you, Super, be it internet, quality of life, education, healthcare or job prospects. They're just trying to ram fake commmie news down your throat.

If you are having internet issues in our great country, it must have to do with something you're doing badly. Like, I'd assume given the quality of your posts that you're not some poor schlob working for less than 100k a year, but maybe I'm wrong. Are you poor? Cause that could explain your internet issues, and provide an easy solution; stop being poor and your internet issues will resolve themselves.

5. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

1507581765893.jpg