Ipox BG.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bagoftrick, May 16, 2015.

1. bagoftrick

bagoftrick I need me some PIE!

Apparently ipox has a new bg. hes generating his opponent nora through the casting of spells and then uses overload to kill your shrine. their is no means to actually stop this. I don't like losing 22 points to silly stuff like this. again if you want new players Ipox should actually be prevented from doing stuff like this. even as an experienced player I do not like these kinds of bgs. they are anti fun. and should be stopped. @Sokolov

Willow likes this.
  2. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

You heretic.

3. bagoftrick

its not heretical to be right. if he wants to play such cheese, he should do it in unranked games where people can choose to be kicked in the nuts. losing 22 points against something that cant be beaten(unless he doesn't draw the spells) is tardy. its suppose to be a competitive environment. not an instant lose environment. furthermore as ive pointed out, hes playing this against low ranking, and often new players. its an incredibly good way to put people off the game.

4. dsjtheman

dsjtheman I need me some PIE!

Think of good counters like, Ambling Frond for instance.

5. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

I still don't even get why people strive for rank in this game

Gnomes likes this.
  6. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

you lose to ipox 1 time, maybe 2. At the third you are just tard

7. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

bcuz blue!!!!!11!

Anima26 likes this.
  8. bagoftrick

go play him 3 times. and beat him. off you go.

9. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

Dont be jealous of ipox, just because he has a different win con

Anima26, Vorian, IMAGIRL and 9 others like this.
  10. hfok

hfok I need me some PIE!

You are playing FS ya? Nora Drain.

11. bagoftrick

nobody runs this.

12. hfok

hfok I need me some PIE!

This is a very good argument towards your original post.

IMAGIRL and 15Deadmen like this.
  13. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

Isn't it still uncastable?

14. Paladin

Paladin The King of Potatoes

No one runs iPox's BG other than him either :]

15. hfok

hfok I need me some PIE!

Was baiting his reply, not sure about the bug fixed or not.

16. bagoftrick

that's actually besides the point. him playing it alone still doesn't stop people from playing him whereas including nora drain ahs nov alue against every other player.

17. hfok

hfok I need me some PIE!

So it's like a cleanse against enemy with no debuff, shatter with no eqp, detection with no stealth?

Ohmin and Kampel like this.
  18. bagoftrick

you make no sense. these are always includes. who doesn't run anti equip? who doesn't run detection? who doesn't run cleanse? how many forms of nora drain are there again with the potential to reduce nora to zero? let me answer that for you. 1.

19. hfok

hfok I need me some PIE!

Nora drain could be effectively counter "big turn".
    It is nice to include those, but I don't think it is a MUST to have anti eqp, detection and cleanse.

Do all factions have access to cleanse? I thought there was a faction that doesn't have any.

You got to know, when you subjectively think one thing is more important than the other, others have different value of it.
    What I was saying is, there's almost a counter to everything, and in fact, you said you have beaten it showing it is not a guarantee win.

20. bagoftrick

no I didn't. I said if he doesn't draw the spells he loses. that's him losing the game. not me winning it. two different things. also your still wrong and if you don't think those things are a must then I see no reason to continue a debate you lost ages ago at least based on your argument.