Ironclad Corpse

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by potatonuts, Sep 8, 2017.

1. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

upload_2017-9-9_3-14-10.png
    U1: ZA, Cleave, Knockback 2.
    U2: Disease Aura 1/2/3

This is an improved version of one of my suggestions for exp 30 that didn't make it through. The basic idea is that it's a fairly large zombie burdened by an unreasonably large amount of plate strapped to it. To add to his troubles he has also been equipped with an oversized and unwieldy greatsword which has dulled and rusted drastically over time, he drags this behind him and swings it in slow cumbersome arcs (Pyramidhead style) due to the weight.

I would have liked to have put Weighty on there too to really emphasize how encumbered he is but it was already a bit silly with Slothful and Ponderous.

I love the idea of a well equipped undead military with infantry, cavalry, archers and anything else a good medieval army needs all disciplined and in formation. A sub theme of some kind to represent that in game is something i'd love to see in FW.

2. Redderrick

Redderrick I need me some PIE!

I understand that you want him to be cheap but this unit would cost upwards of 70 nora alone with those base stats. Not to mention having crushing blows, scale armor, and 2 DEF makes him virtually impossible to kill 1 on 1 regardless of if he only attacks once per round

3. potatonuts

The game isn't a 1v1 arena so that doesn't really matter. Even so there are plenty of champions that could beat him in that situation, literally anything with Frightful Blows for example. If you think he is too strong whilst taking multiple champions, spells, equips and relics into account then that's a different story.

If anything i think Disease Aura would be the problem, he'd then be able to do decent damage and lock a champion down with Crushing Blows. Without it he'd just be tanky and annoying.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
  4. Redderrick

Redderrick I need me some PIE!

How do you deal with this champion contesting your fonts is the problem, with his kit its always beneficial to do because your opponent wont have enough resources to immediately deal with a 60 hp 2 def scale armor unit

5. potatonuts

The same way you would deal with any tank that is contesting your font.

6. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

What are his other upgrade choices?

7. potatonuts

U1: ZA, Cleave, Knockback 2.
    U2: Disease Aura 1/2/3

They were under the picture. I wasn't really sure where to go with upgrades though so they are very much open to suggestion.

8. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Oh, haha sorry. I think they look fine.