[IS Champion Concept] Fateweaver

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Markoth, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Fateweaver

[​IMG]

Art from: http://joshcorpuz85.deviantart.com/

Text: These cards tell a tale of your future. This one here? It speaks of your demise. -Fraedel, Fateweaver

Race: Barbarian
    Class: Priest

Cost: 65
    Dam: 6 | Spd: 6 | Rng: 1-3 | Def: 0 | HP: 51

Abilities:
    Attack: Card
    Conceal
    Fateweaver - [10 Nora] - Each time that you reveal a rune this champion gets +2 Damage and +1 Defense for 3 turns.

U1:
    Expedite (Default)
    Forced Ignorance (+1 Nora)

U2:
    Confuse Enemy (-4 Nora)
    Deception (Default)

Zone1010 likes this.
  2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Any thoughts? My primary concern is with his scaling from Fateweaver. 3 turns is deliberate because I wanted the damage to stack into next turn but not let the defense stack more than one turn worth. If people think the champ cost is two low there are two viable routs that I see. Either raise the cost of Fateweaver 3-4 nora or raise his base Damage (and thus his cost) and then lower the damage from Fateweaver to +1 damage per reveal.

3. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

He'd need to be tested to see if Nora cost is out of wack. But he looks alright.

4. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

He look's allright, if first deployed will be very strong, but late game will fall apart.
    One thing: why fateweaver if he reads cards? FateWEAVER, he does not mean to weave the fate??

TheBulwark likes this.
  5. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

Neat idea bud! I wish the conceal angle of the game was built up a little more, there are some cool mechanics

6. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

He stacks the deck with conceal/reveal thus the weaver part.

Ifem21 and Leadrz like this.
  7. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

So if a pox Nora poker game ever happens, we know he's cheating?

8. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Good luck proving it. I wouldnt trust him though if he tells you that true love is in your immediate future. No one could love that face ;)