IS Expansion Discussion

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Markoth, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Any early impressions of the expansion?

Last edited: Aug 19, 2015
    mw24 likes this.
  2. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

My poor Groble Rock Eater. :(

Also how does Grintmaw Bouncer lose 1 defense and still go up a bunch in cost?

Ironfist Warsaint with Loyalty seems pretty cool. Beefy as hell.

3. sassquatch

sassquatch I need me some PIE!

I dislike the change to protector, getting a choice of surge is going to get it nerf cried to hell, and why did it get sandbagged with iron will? Not saying it won't be useful but it doesn't improve a structs deck anymore than it did, it's just a few Nora cheaper now. Also losing pummel hurts.

I do like the change to hoplite, he will make his way back into my deck I think.

Also like the full support non healer role for ethereal priestess. Many good builds there.
    The rest is meh for me.

4. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Pontiffs awesome, Constructs are borderline playable, got Iron will removed so the Protectors 84 with Surge Enemy, also using it in Dwarfs with surge dwarf for 79 which is good. New WEG will be strong.

Motion Sensors shoebox. Spinlehawks cool, pro tip use it with Earth Golems for 6 speed and loss of lumbering ;)

5. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

The new IS/KF construct seems kind of strange. I can see it helping IS, but how does a construct fit in with KF? I like the Gift: Spare Wings.

New Leoss healer is cool. Stall and heal.

Pontiff of Al'mara, I like the Empowered Speed, Suppression and Verdict with good damage and range should be strong.

More Constructs and limited "GEG". I'll have to give them a try.

6. Tarth

Tarth Devotee of the Blood Owl

Does the new Exotic barb look meh to bad to anyone else or am I missing something?

7. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

True Blood lets him attack through anything that is an upgrade. Surge Enemy on ranged also seems strong.

Been messin with Pontiff and think Illuminate/Inquisition is his best upgrades unless you are running pure paladins with plenty of Branded. In my meta deck he has issues being able to use the stun and Inquisition sorta solves that.

8. Axeraiser

Warsaints good as Firk, 75 hp with banner and Brew hehe

9. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

am i reading this right? did they really buff groble rock eater by giving him aura 2 and making him cheaper? wtf o_O

10. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

because it was broken as hell.

11. Axeraiser

hes 1 nora cheaper, with less defence , 6 less hp and his aura does 2 damage less, how is that a buff ? are you ******** ?

Tweek516 and themacca like this.
  12. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

^

13. Axeraiser

Your useless and silly statement gets disproven by reason so you resort to a nonsensical rebuttal , good job , and you wonder why everyone hates you.

14. Tarth

Meh, It looks like a 78 nora mid range champion with meh base stats that steals a speed from your deck to me. Maybe it will be really nice, but its just another damage dealer, albeit a probable effective one.

What does confused do again?

15. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

Protector was nerfed.

Yeah I said it, but to be honest I wish more nerfs to IS would be done this way instead of the way they smacked Dmc.

86 Nora for a unit I can't equip... Dafuq.

@Tarth confused removes upgrades from a champion for like 4 6 rounds

It reduces most champions effectiveness

16. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

groble rock eater is just as broken now as he was before the patch and actually went down 1 nora unlike most champs that increased at least 2 nora. If everyone hated me I would have ran out of runes a long time ago.(people who like me give me them free) My guild leader finished drums as battlemaster, you don't speak for everyone, lol.(ive prolly been given more stuff in 11months than you have been given in 10years, somebody likes me apparently)

17. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

@Sokolov Really good job on the ultramegachiken (I thought was only legend...)
    This is the type of stuff I want to see.

If the masses complain, maybe swap the +1 speed to ready or opportunistic but other than that, this chicken looks boss.

[​IMG]

18. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

it's weird the new leoss has similar stats and kitting yet if you remove jf and trailblaze druid still be better

19. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

the new leoss needs a buff...

20. Tarth

oh well then i retracted my statement. thats really good.