is Hunter actually making you take damage? or Defense not working as intended?

Discussion in 'New Pox Nora Client Beta Bugs' started by free20play, May 30, 2017.

1. free20play

free20play I need me some PIE!

I've had a condor fury take 1-2 dmg from summoned skeletons while she had 5 defense and hunter walker.
    these skeletons all had 5 dmg no banner no dmg amp nothing at all.
    Weirdest thing is it seemed to be happening randomly.
    like i take 0 dmg as expected from the first couple of hits then afterwards take 1 or 2 dmg from their attacks.

Last edited: May 30, 2017
  2. Durand

Durand Active Member

Doublecheck (just in case) that some of them weren't summoned when Augment Creation was in play (for example Cloak of Skulls or Bone Circle Archmage) http://s-qpoxdb.rhcloud.com/ability/1710
    And that all were summoned by Summon Skeleton rank 1, as those are the only ones that have only 5 damage. Rank 2 has 7 damage and rank 3 9 damage. Lesser Bonemaulers summoned from Bone Fracture have 6 damage. Grave Warriors (from many sources) and Scary Spooky Skeletons from traps have 7 damage. For example, Grave Warrior + Augment Creation = 9 damage. They all look practically same, so might not be easy to notice the difference when there are lot of them in play. http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php...s-summons-guide-to-stats-and-abilities.26940/

But if 5 DEF + hunter walker won't negate 7 damage, something is wrong.

Last edited: May 30, 2017
  3. free20play

there was no augment creation in play that entire game.
    also the guy i faced never once ran a unit with summon skeleton during the length of the match.
    there was no bone altar at all.
    no bone traps.
    these were all skeletons from the dark rising spell.
    yet some of them could damage my condor fury with 5 def and hunter walker.

4. Durand

Durand Active Member

Ok, its clear then. And strange. They shouldn't be even close to doing any damage. Taking damage would mean they did 8 or more. There must be some kind of bug.

5. free20play

i think this is a re-occurring old bug as i remember seeing it in action in the past but never really calling it out.
    i mean its not really game breaking(since its like 1 or 2 dmg) so i don't think it'll need to be fixed immediately but all that small damage adds up.
    but it'll definitely be one of those bugs that pisses people off the most.
    since it effects one of the most important things in this game which is damage.

Durand likes this.