Is infernal shoebox?

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Vorian, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Is infernal shoebox. Also is it just me or albino fesh is now our best rune?

2. Nebron

Nebron I need me some PIE!

Yes he is.

I doubt it will be because pretty much all the meta decks are built around abusing the low cost meat walls, which he doesn't do anything to help against.

3. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

voil storm flyer enters the squishy side too.

4. CravenLestat

CravenLestat Active Member

Finally a thread with other upset bat people.Yes indeed infernal is shoeboxed his dmg is 8 plus he lost surge voil grrrrrrrr :mad: basically he is a legendary healing rune that can hex you.Then we have divebomber who lost both assault and aggresive :mad: then we have stormflyer who lost friggin deflect:eek: and my favorite one yet here goes.....Voil Skyhowler read his flavor text then think back to what ability he had(Elusive) then after that kick a freaking lamp and break sum sh*t like I did.Then lets top off the cake with a lil Shallaxy icing.Words cannot even describe but honestly the change on skyhowler deserves a damn award of some sort for being absolutely hillarious.

5. Nebron

Nebron I need me some PIE!

Screecher is better than howler right now so run that if you're going to play voil.

If you want to win play moga.

6. CravenLestat

Forgot to also mention the artwork on Skyhowler has him howling at the arrows like they are lil pesky mosquitos making them drop to the ground.Heck if your going to ruin the guy change the artwork cause its ******** then change the flavor text to this.

Hi I am a voil,I do not stand out at all but play me for a good laugh.

7. CravenLestat

Good morning nebron am just venting here I really liked those runes am a fan of bats and really upset by it,as well as the hyaenids.Ok off to bed I feel a bit better now.Good thing I didnt get started on the part about this being a melee game now anyway.:oops:

8. CravenLestat

Ok after a good nap and a vent I sat and decided how to make nids work and am waiting for poxbox to get back up and then thinking of a new theme to look at.See a lil tantrum is good and now I am back to my favorite Faction to try to make the best of it.Thinking of focusing on SP and maybe some other wrath faction but the 2nd choice is hard.Currently the game seems melee favored so am leaning towards UD but it is tough.

9. allyorbase

allyorbase I need me some PIE!

Yes. He is trash now, along with Shallaxy and the Voil Courier. Owl did a truly thorough job of obliterating SP's LEs in the revamp.

10. darkpally5

darkpally5 I need me some PIE!

I'm finding that with Voils you now want to run imperialists (cheap boost 3) and queens for regal presence. I like screecher over skyhowler, I'm not sure how I feel about the stormflyers yet, they are super squishy though for sure.