Is it time for me to get back already?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pedeguerra, May 30, 2017.

1. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

And to answer that, you guys just need to tell me this: are we at the 1k players online mark? Or, since that is pretty far-fetched, are we at least above the 200 players online?
    If not, I will remain in the shadows, waiting for the day I do come back and have fun with this awesome game again, and laughing at all the crazy things you guys right here every day.

K, thanks and have a good day gents.

Edit: oh, forgot to ask - were bases added back to the champions?

Regulate likes this.
  2. Regulate

Regulate I need me some PIE!

Hi mate, long time

Around 200, but most singleplayer.

No bases.

I only recently came back it's still got the same problems as ever (and some fun new ones in the new-but-certainly-not-improved-yet client) but the core gameplay is in a pretty good state.

3. xaznsoulx

xaznsoulx Supreme Dream Team 夢想 隊

Think it would be fair to measure the playerbase after the expansion/rank reset.

4. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Last night (Monday) we were sitting at 200ish online. Its worth keeping in mind that this is a soft release (no ads, etc.) and they are working to have most of the bugs knocked out by the time they release the expansion which is when they will start pushing the new client. Personally if I were you I would wait a month or two so that some problems can get cleaned up first.

They have not added bases to champions but the shrines have bases now :p

super71, Woffleet, Fentum and 3 others like this.
  5. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

Wait until rank reset. There are a lot of new players however you don't want to be vsing them im sure. A lot of the vets are on a mini hiatus until new content so I'm sure there will be a nice spike in competition then.

xaznsoulx likes this.
  6. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

7. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

I'm holding back

8. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Depends are you gonna be a negative nancy all the time or actually fun.... If your gonna be negative please stay as far away as possible right now, if your gonna be fun we'd love to see you back and playing.

9. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

*you're

10. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges