Is KF op?

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Orubus, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

Rangers are absolutely best theme in the game atm with access to defender, boost, commander and battlemaster. All the other themes lost all but one of those in most cases or even all of them in some cases (rip voil). So while KF may not be OP as a whole, the ranger theme is certainly top of food chain atm. Enjoy until Sok nerfs the piss out of it and it becomes unplayable (see voil).

2. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Lol voil aren't unplayable

Etherielin and guokamoli54 like this.
  3. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

Ya voil are still pretty decent. Ive been having a good time playing them.

4. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

If you're looking for OP then I suggest you check out the UD or FW forum.

super71 and Etherielin like this.
  5. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Why what did fw do?

6. Bondman007

Play them against this meta and let me know how it works out for ya...

so, let me rephrase, technically every rune in this game is playable, but voil are non-competitive. There, fixed...

7. Bondman007

against your alt I see... I suppose I could win every time too against an alt account...lol :rolleyes:

8. guokamoli54

Thats actually my buddies account he just started playing but im flatered you dug that deep to try and prove me wrong lol

9. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

Wandering Zombie, Chattering Maw, and just the whole faction bonus as a whole. :)

10. Bondman007

You were supporting how good they are so I checked to see your success record. And btw, you shouldn't abuse your friend that badly if that's the truth...

11. guokamoli54

He's a good sport. He understands that he isnt going to get better at the game by me handing him wins. And dont get me wrong voil were hit hard by i feel they are still playable. They still have bulwurk and surge and lets not forget how good flying is they are just fine lol

12. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

SP had lost healing abilities on G'hern sustainer and that moga in a way that changed how the champion worked. I feel like many of KF's heal massers and divine favors where left untouched while the SP healers where hammered.
    Etherielin dose a really good job of list the runes and the abilities.

13. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

Pretty easy to get 4-6+ Epochal Sages out in IS/KF. Requires a minimum of 4 runes. Although that's pretty much a gimmick bg.

14. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

Yay someone said my name!

Illusions are silly apart from vs IS because I can't relic contest. :(

Illusion of lies shouldn't stack.

Elven statue heals too much because it counts illusions.

I was running the same illusion deck before this patch the only thing that changed was grimthir having deception. I still get pooped on by UD most of the time though :(

OriginalG1 and Etherielin like this.
  15. Orubus

Orubus Devotee of the Blood Owl

Illusion of lies is pretty broken, only in the sense that the summons can deploy relics.. They should have no spell presence or relic presence.. The thing is, this would change the game and weaken a lot of different factions.

16. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Mirror blade on a ranged champ, and illusions dropping relics and picking up globes is the problem.