IS meta

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by izmocat, Jan 24, 2015.

1. izmocat

izmocat The King of Potatoes

im posting this thread because I didn't get many responses to my post on an older thread. I was just wondering if someone could please post an IS meta bg below. or could you post the current meta rune options so I can create a bg out of them myself.

edit: not running IS anymore.

but feel free to keep posting.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2015
  2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

3. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

[​IMG]

This is the deck I have been playing the last 2-3 days. 9-1 with it so far. Want to get my hands on a Purger to take him for a test drive.

4. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

All ready for highlander too! ^

5. alkaline89

alkaline89 The King of Potatoes

covah and markoth decks so bad they arent even close to meta sorry.
    if u look at those decks and u think they are good u are so bad i could play vs u guys with free paladin training ground deck and win probably
    covah deck 6/10 markoth 3/10

Last edited: Jan 29, 2015
  6. alkaline89

I will keep it short just for covah deck cuz 2 much for markoth
    Spels Gravity Flux and macadamize are auto
    Blink vs Divinity Touch i would go for divinity touch 5 nora cheaper( just my opinion)
    u run tinkerer what for 4ap invigorate? or shater i dont see any constructs, shater u already have its blink or divinity touch if u run him at least add some constructs or u run him for aura? if u have problem with persverance think more about amethyst wing for 71 nora with detection and static greeting = no mounted hawkmaster
    or tinkerer 55 nora cost with sumnos constructs
    what u miss the most is ap generators minister or catapult
    where is bastion the avenger, second dwarven king
    vial of holy water? i would go for more healing np. desperate heal .
    more advanced stuff gonna keep for myself
    kthxbb
    there is more :D but sorry no more time hehe

Last edited: Jan 29, 2015
  7. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Efficiency and a varied tool kit will have success far more consistently than power.

8. alkaline89

That also but when i see a "META" deck without macadamize i laugh at least u should agree to this.

9. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

I think stasis is still a good spell, yeah you now cannot simply destroy every champ try to contest our font, but para is -2 def for the first attack, and stasis still lock down a champ for 4 turn if you don't attack him

10. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Brewmaster, Hooligan, Collector and BLB have all come out. AngelofProt, Harbinger, NCP and HBoV have all gone in. Record with the deck is now 14-1 with the vast majority of matches being against Limited League players.

11. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

12. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

13. JazzMan1221

I'm kinda paranoid about draws. I'd rather have the reliability of 2x includes. I also feel like some of the units (e.g. Scarlet Wing, Hammer, Brewmaster) are too good not to include 2 of.

14. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

They are worth it. I am just recently paranoid about having a huge toolbox able to handle anything and I cant fit everything by x2 things.

15. JaceDragon

Windfury....What do you think about him? He's playable at his cost?

16. JazzMan1221

Definitely playable, but not as solid as some of our other range. He's my favorite unit in IS though, so naturally I want to run 2 of them. His kit is actually decent if you take the Zerker and Stun upgrades. Sweep is amazing utility, and an excellent ability for a ranged unit to have. Stun at range 5 is nothing to sneeze at either. Recently I've been looking at switching to Sunder over Zerker though. I'd do it for sure if I ran Hooligans too, but the main rationale for Zerker is that with only 9 base damage, Stun is less reliable in certain situations, considering you have to do damage for it to work.

17. Dresnar20365988

Dresnar20365988 Devotee of the Blood Owl

If your a dwarf luva then the Battle Rager has never been sexier. 8 speed beserker combined with a D sgt gives you 10 ap, charge and 20 base damage for the low low cost of 70 nora. You can relive the good ol' days of armor striping and charging for 30 odd damage, the way dwarfs were ment to be be played.

Also the Rock Guardian isn't to shabby right now either.

18. JaceDragon

Yeah i was looking at him after revamp, i did a suggestion to make him the great drunken range champ, but then hooligan was relased.

I would play him with sunder and arrow throw, sunder is simply too good. But if we look at hooligan we spend less to have more thing, keg toss (i continue to don't understand what the hell this mean) is an aoe atk which is pretty usefull in many situation. Maybe with a tactical manual windfury will be playable. dunno

19. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Rager looks pretty danged sexy in a Drunk deck

20. Mister Tuggles

Mister Tuggles I need me some PIE!

Wouldn't Covah basically dictate the Meta since he is the highest ranked IS player, and has been for a bit?